FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I am now officially excited about going to Vegas. :club: Got my eyebrows waxed today, and they are both intact. :D:D I'm sure you're all tremedously relieved.

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

So, you're saying that Iranians are heartless and would celebrate the killing of innocent Americans?WRONG (with exceptions, of course).Obviously I don't want to see my fellow Americans being killed. I don't want to see anyone being killed. That's why I'm a liberal. I want to see a lot less money spent on the military and I want to use that money on the homeland. I'm not shy about that (or anything, for that matter).I don't like that Isreal's attacking Lebannon, that Hezballah's attacking Isreal, that the UN and US refuse to do anything about it, and I don't like the idea of enocouraging other nations to send MORE missiles into the conflict!Just because I'm speaking up about one situation doesn't mean that I don't care about the other situations closer to home. And just because I don't speak every day about the tradgedies that go on at home doesn't mean that I'm not actively trying to stop them from happening.If I spoke up about every travesty in this country, I wouldn't have time to eat, sleep, or work. This is just the newest.
I'll get the popcorn, someone else wanna get the beers?
I am now officially excited about going to Vegas. :club: Got my eyebrows waxed today, and they are both intact. :D:D I'm sure you're all tremedously relieved.
I wanted to wax mine but I am just plucking the hell out of them instead. It was raining so hard today that I did not feel like going through the mess just to get them waxed. It is funny the things we do right before vacation. :D
I want to see a lot less money spent on the military and I want to use that money on the homeland. I'm not shy about that (or anything, for that matter).I don't like that Isreal's attacking Lebannon, that Hezballah's attacking Isreal, that the UN and US refuse to do anything about it, and I don't like the idea of enocouraging other nations to send MORE missiles into the conflict!
very well... the only part that kinda confused me where these two paragraphs:First one you say that you want to see a lot less money spent on the Military. Second one you say you want to see the US military step up and do something. If the US stepped up and did something, that would be more money spent on military. What I also don't get, and forgive me if you do not reside in this country, but how do you think you live safely everyday? How do you think you have the freedom of being 'liberal'? Men and women, of the military, died for those freedoms that you take advantage of every single day. If the military wasn't funded in the past, or into the future, you may not have some of those freedoms any longer. I wonder, and this is just a thought, but I wonder how many so called liberals would become pro military if one of these countries got the nerve and funding to actually attack America. I know that's a long shot to happen to this country. But, picture war on the streets of your town. I wonder at that point, would you and your fellow liberal counterparts turn to the military to defend your town, to defend your country? At that point, would you continue to chastise the US government about military funding, because then they wouldn't have the manpower and weaponry to defend our nation? Again, just a thought. Rhetorical basically. IMO.
very well... the only part that kinda confused me where these two paragraphs:First one you say that you want to see a lot less money spent on the Military. Second one you say you want to see the US military step up and do something. If the US stepped up and did something, that would be more money spent on military. What I also don't get, and forgive me if you do not reside in this country, but how do you think you live safely everyday? How do you think you have the freedom of being 'liberal'? Men and women, of the military, died for those freedoms that you take advantage of every single day. If the military wasn't funded in the past, or into the future, you may not have some of those freedoms any longer. I wonder, and this is just a thought, but I wonder how many so called liberals would become pro military if one of these countries got the nerve and funding to actually attack America. I know that's a long shot to happen to this country. But, picture war on the streets of your town. I wonder at that point, would you and your fellow liberal counterparts turn to the military to defend your town, to defend your country? At that point, would you continue to chastise the US government about military funding, because then they wouldn't have the manpower and weaponry to defend our nation? Again, just a thought. Rhetorical basically. IMO.
You go Jarrett!! :club:
First one you say that you want to see a lot less money spent on the Military. Second one you say you want to see the US military step up and do something.
To clarify, I want less money spent on the military. However, since there's so much money being spent on the millitary right now, we need to put it to good use to end conflicts, not start them.
What I also don't get, and forgive me if you do not reside in this country, but how do you think you live safely everyday? How do you think you have the freedom of being 'liberal'? ...but I wonder how many so called liberals would become pro military if one of these countries got the nerve and funding to actually attack America.
I am not (nor is almost any liberal) saying to cut off all funding to the military. That would be completely ignorant of anyone to say. However, just in the last 5 years, a ton of money (forgive me for not having specific figures) has been taken from education, social programs, etc. and put into the military. Nobody's saying we shouldn't have went to war with Afghanistan after they attacked us and nobody's saying that we shouldn't have the neccessary funds to defend ourselves.But, let's not pour so much money into funding our defense and, lately, offense that we forget about the people that we're defending. If you look at other prospering nations (ie Canada, half of Europe), they don't spend near as much on their militarys (in regards to % of their budget) and they get along just fine.
I wanted to wax mine but I am just plucking the hell out of them instead. It was raining so hard today that I did not feel like going through the mess just to get them waxed. It is funny the things we do right before vacation. :D
Haha Me Too!
i waxed too, woohoo...but not my eyebrows :club::D

Is there some sort of political debate going on here? It seems like some people are getting a little upset. Of course, I'm avoiding drama so I just make stupid posts like this instead of actually reading the content and commenting.

Is there some sort of political debate going on here? It seems like some people are getting a little upset. Of course, I'm avoiding drama so I just make stupid posts like this instead of actually reading the content and commenting.
This is the old fashioned kind of debate where nobody gets upset about it.
So..IvanTheresaMe & ChrisGary?SAMStanNik & DaveShave and Jarettare all Wednesday Arrivals?
2135 to be exact...soo excitedBTW - just placed 2nd in a 10 + 1 and I went up 13.00 at the .25 .25 nl...yippee for me
He also gave me a lubricant that I have to put in my eyes like 15 times a day.. he said the more I put in in every day the better..
if you run out of this lubricant....i can help ya out like twice in a 2 hour span
So..IvanTheresaMe & ChrisGary?SAMStanNik & DaveShave and Jarettare all Wednesday Arrivals?
I believe that is right. Yes, Gary will be there on Tuesday, I believe.Drinks and poker need to be had by all someplace Wednesday night!
2135 to be exact...soo excitedBTW - just placed 2nd in a 10 + 1 and I went up 13.00 at the .25 .25 nl...yippee for me
Congrats! :)You are getting in 1/2 hour after us.. but I guess sharing a cab is out since we are downtown and you are not :club:
if you run out of this lubricant....i can help ya out like twice in a 2 hour span
What would I ever do without you????
you left Mary off your list :club: