FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Today, me and my boyfriend came back to my house after a night on the town. Thinking the house was empty, we proceeded to have sex. Just as it was getting good my phone rings. It was a text from my mom, "Quiet down. Even your father can tell your faking." FMLToday, I woke up, completely naked, in bed with a guy I met the night before. We were both drunk the night before and I had agreed to go home with him. The reason I woke up was that someone was knocking on his bedroom door. Turns out he lives with his mom and she made us pancakes. FMLToday, I was taking a shower with my new boyfriend for the first time. Last night was the first night we spent together. As I was washing my hair, I looked down at my feet and noticed yellow water. Some of the warm water I felt on my feet was not from the shower head. FML
A one night stand with pancakes sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
Basically a collection of party stories from this guy Tucker Max. Smart guy, went to Univ of Chi, then Duke law school.Started a website: http://www.tuckermax.com/This is from the front page of the site:My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole.I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead.But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way. I share my adventures with the world. They are known as:The Tucker Max Stories
I may have to check this out.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

HOT!HOTTER!
I miss the hell out of you.I was just listening to Ran while I was in the shower and I realized that I forgot to put 'Take It Out On Me' on your CD. You should hear that one. Someday when you're on IM, I need to transfer that to you.
Basically a collection of party stories from this guy Tucker Max. Smart guy, went to Univ of Chi, then Duke law school.Started a website: http://www.tuckermax.com/This is from the front page of the site:My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole.I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead.But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way. I share my adventures with the world. They are known as:The Tucker Max Stories
I bought it on iTunes, cause I obv don't read books.It's good stuff.
Today, I woke up, completely naked, in bed with a guy I met the night before. We were both drunk the night before and I had agreed to go home with him. The reason I woke up was that someone was knocking on his bedroom door. Turns out he lives with his mom and she made us pancakes. FML
that was great
Not if you're a Jersey boy thinking he's a cowboy. :club:
only kangol hats and adidas kicks for meRUN DMC STYLE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I may have to check this out.
Just don't read the stories at work, I had to stop because I couldn't stop laughing out loud.I think I messed up my settings somehow, the posts are all screwed up.Edit - Fixed it
I miss the hell out of you.I was just listening to Ran while I was in the shower and I realized that I forgot to put 'Take It Out On Me' on your CD. You should hear that one. Someday when you're on IM, I need to transfer that to you.
Is it June, yet?
rhinestones make everything cowboyier.time to fly, later folks.cards live, pots monsters.
Good word!It's my day off. Wahoo! I'm going to go to Old Navy and then meet Kelly for lunch. Who wants to come with me?
It's my day off. Wahoo! I'm going to go to Old Navy and then meet Kelly for lunch. Who wants to come with me?
I'm in if you get me out of work. I need to go shopping but I'm too lazy.
Just don't read the stories at work, I had to stop because I couldn't stop laughing out loud.I think I messed up my settings somehow, the posts are all screwed up.Edit - Fixed it
I thought we did this site two years ago. I know I read the book and the website, but haven't checked in at least a year if not longer.
I thought we did this site two years ago. I know I read the book and the website, but haven't checked in at least a year if not longer.
I don't think there's anything new on the site. There's a movie coming out based on the book and other events.btw, he's engaged now.
Good work on quoting a post that has nothing to do with what you said. But, yeah, it was brought up before. I bought the book while I was in California.EDIT: My bad, I thought he only mentioned screwing up his settings. Carry on.

Bwahahaha! New Jersey now in the business of telling women how to "groom" down there! LOLNJ considers ban on bare-it-all 'Brazilian' waxBy BETH DeFALCO Associated Press WriterTRENTON, N.J. — New Jersey is drawing the line when it comes to bikini waxing.The state Board of Cosmetology and Hairstyling is moving toward a ban on genital waxing altogether after two women reported being injured in their quest for a smooth bikini line.Both women were hospitalized for infections following so-called "Brazilian" bikini waxes; one of the women has filed a lawsuit, according to Jeff Lamm, a spokesman for New Jersey's Division of Consumer Affairs, which oversees the cosmetology board.Technically, genital waxing has never been allowed — only the face, neck, abdomen, legs and arms are permitted — but because bare-it-all "Brazilians" weren't specifically banned, state regulators haven't enforced the law."The genital area is not part of the abdomen or legs as some might assume," Lamm said.Officials with the National Cosmetology Association and National-Interstate Council of State Boards of Cosmetology said they were unaware of another state that has banned genital waxing.Regular bikini waxes would still be allowed.

Both women were hospitalized for infections following so-called "Brazilian" bikini waxes; one of the women has filed a lawsuit, according to Jeff Lamm, a spokesman for New Jersey's Division of Consumer Affairs, which oversees the cosmetology board.
It's always one or two people that screw it up for everyone else.
It's always one or two people that screw it up for everyone else.
Yea, banning it because of 2 people in a whole state is ridiculous. Why they wouldn't require classes and certifications to do it to make sure people do it correctly is beyond me. Think of the tax revenue they will lose. Ri-donk-ulous!

Morning. A hearty FU to all.

It's my day off. Wahoo! I'm going to go to Old Navy and then meet Kelly for lunch. Who wants to come with me?
Sorry, I'm busy watching 16 basketball games today.