• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Stan: Drive to Shaver's, I can pick you up. You can tag along to Florida if you want.
i'm not as lucky as you...i have a friggin' job :(plus...i hate takin' long road trips.....when i was a kid, my parents would put me in the car, and drive around the block to get me to shut up and go to sleep....now.....if i'm a passenger in a car for more than 25 min.....i doze off and start droolin' everywhere...not a pretty sight :club:
Stop letting them grow so fast!
That's what they do if you feed them. Raist outweighs me now, and in two inches, he'll be taller than I am.
i wax myself
I shave. I've used the Nair before, too. That works pretty well.
This exchange was way too corny for me to have laughed as much as I did.What the mother fucking hell????? Don't even pretend like you didn't remove my name from that because I've been right in this thread and nowhere else for the last 10 minutes.I repeat WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL??????
Stan is the real meanie.
Uhhhh huh. I'm gonna go cry in the bathroom now.
AWWWWWWWWWWWYou love me when you want to and you find reasons to fightAnother lame excuse to keep the devil on your sideTrying hard to hide those scars that I've already seenYour beat up heart's not the only thing that's keeping you from me
Hey dustin, you're taking next friday off, right? I believe we have tickets to a night game, Cincy @ NY. If we decide to play a round of golf, does your course have rental clubs? And if yes, do they have carts (no way I can walk 18 on my bad knee).Nothing for sure, just a thought.
I might be down for this......fyi
AWWWWWWWWWWWYou love me when you want to and you find reasons to fightAnother lame excuse to keep the devil on your sideTrying hard to hide those scars that I've already seenYour beat up heart's not the only thing that's keeping you from me
oh my god. I'm all verklempt.Alright fine. I can't stay mad at you.I walked in the door tonight singing that song.Big Meanie.
whow. Ironic.
Wow. That was some irony there. Hahaha.
What's the line from the '60s...Gas, Grass or Ass, no one rides for free.
That's really only for motorcycles, but...
So which is Stan giving up?
I was going to say...
i'll make sure to eat alot of taco bell beforehand :club:
Something pretty much like this.