• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Bits of a facebook conversation that I just had to share.my ipod is apparently totally in tune with youIt's just like Brett! My ipod is gay like Brett?Yes, your ipod is gay like Brett.
Yep. Brett is such a fag.
It's quite a shame. Boys have all the fun.Wanna make out? We'll do it to spite them.
You have no idea how badly I want to make out with you right now.

Had a turkey and bacon on italian roll at Subway, and I didn't even know you guys were going there today. Every other thursday is payday and Subway is in the same mini mall as the bank.glad they caught one of the perps shar, a little closure for the family is good stuff.good evening folks, caught up.

megan-fox-fhm-2.jpg
Her eyes looks wrong. She's a fembot, for sure.
No it isn't, that's how boats work too!
Gas, grass, or ass plus ice. Ice is requisite for entry, right?
I hope so, because I don't feel like I can hang on much longer.
I can feel it coming in the air tonightHold on....I'm really not sure why that made me think of that song but it did so there it is.*sigh*Why the hell does Indy have to be 12 hours from here? Surely someone has figured out how to bend space and time by now.
Her eyes looks wrong. She's a fembot, for sure.Gas, grass, or ass plus ice. Ice is requisite for entry, right?
WOW....I REMEMBER YOU BRINGIN' ICE!
Hey voldy...I'm gonna be at your place Tuesday night, and I don't have to be down to Port Charlotte until 7 on Wednesday.If you're free during the day, feel free to make plans. I'll be game.
Alrighty.

Good day of hoops today. I went 14-2. (Seriously, I don't know if it was a misclick or temporary stupidity, I don't know why I took Minn to beat Texas)Had a fun night though. I'm a big Duke fan, and both my buddies are pro-UNC, but we all wanted Illinois to lose. They didn't disappoint. Night all. Tip-off at 11:15am central tomorrow.

Big day today, were are competing in the Boilermaker Regional. We are team 829.You can watch us today at:http://regional.purduefirst.org/index.php?page=webcastThe match schedule and results can been seen here:http://www2.usfirst.org/2009comp/events/IN/matchresults.htmlAs of last night we were scheduled to be in match 1 9:30, 9 10:26, 13 10:54, 18 11:29, 29 2:12,31 2:28, 37 3:13 ,44 4:02, 47 4:23, 58 10:40 Sat and 61 11:01.