• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

It's Friday, I give you permission to leave early.
I'd be all about it, but I have something I need to finish by the end of the day. Then I get to drive home, so my weekend won't officially get fun until about 7pm or so. But when it gets fun, look out. It gets hella-fun.

Well, I've already lost more games today than all of yesterday. Both my 11 seeds lost (Utah St. and now Temple).I really need West Virginia to come back and win this one.Also, Pitt's keeping things interesting.

This always annoys me. The early 3 games are over, CBS is showing the tip-off times for 3 more games and says "Purdue-No Iowa is underway, we'll take you there after a word from our sponsor".I can see the clock on that game ticking down from 17:58 and I know they'll return from commercial just in time for the 16:00 TV timeout.edit: And they just did - came back from commercial to show the court and score and go back to commercial. Would it have killed them to show 3 minutes of the game there? Especially since No Iowa-Purdue is probably the regional game we're supposed to be getting anyway?/rant
I was at No Iowa/Purdue. Won 5 bucks because No Iowa covered the spread.Oh, also... Go Dawgs.
red_bulls_logo.jpgWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBRING IT ON LOG!!!!
SHUT OUT.GO SOUNDERS.SeattleSoundersFC.png'twas a good day to be a Seattle sports fan yesterday. Been awhile since we could say that.
OK friends, the great adventure is about to start. Off to poker tonite, a friends house then on the road bright and early tomorrow.I'll be scare.Peace out, my naggos.
You're so excited you can't spell "scarce" and you messed up "Noogas". Have fun and drive safe.
twas vet day! She's been poked, proded and all manner of medical tests. lots of checkup stuff.
She deserves a can of tuna and a new cat nip toy. That should get you back in her good graces.
You're so excited you can't spell "scarce" and you messed up "Noogas". Have fun and drive safe.
Heehee. Naggos, Noogas, tomato, tomato.

Hi ya'll.Ozz is working late so I'm hanging out here tonight.I could go see Brent's band but I'm just not feeling going to this particular place they're playing by myself. It's not really a hang out, casual kind of place. It's down in the trendy district with all the restaurants and clubs. It would be fine once I got in there, I just don't feel like navigating Bricktown by myself. Lame, I know.I'm so glad it's Friday. I thought this week would never end.A chicken caesar salad from Quizno's tastes a brazillion times better than normal when you've only had 200 calories today.However, since I ate the whole ****ing thing, now I'm thinking I probably should stay away from the extra calories of alcohol.Safe travels, Blue, even though I still hate your face for not coming here.