• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Nope! No Nancy! Apparently leaving in March is turning into a yearly event with her! W00t!
Well, congrats, then!
Nope! This is it! First time, shame on me! Second time, Fuck off!I'm sure that's not how it goes, but you get the point! :club:
Bahahaha!
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.Is what what you were looking for? Probably not...
I like Norm's better.
Oh hai der!
Welcome back you lucky fucker.
GratsI can't believe that was 2 years ago.
Time flies. Can we just have another wedding reception without the wedding?
Nice. This is where I'm spending Spring Break:TI2.jpg
FU...I don't care if it's not Thursday, yet.
Well after spending so much time with Norman Chad, he's pretty immune to bad jokes.Welcome back.
Brilliant!
29 years ago today I showed up at Mary's door with flowers.
You, too, are a lucky fucker.
I wore no green today, so I clipped a green highlighter to my hoody.
I would've stolen your pen and pinched your behind.
Is facebook down or is there a problem on my end?
It's been of and on today, works now.
That's grounds for a karate chop to the ear in my office.
I'm probably the wrong person on which to practice your ninja skills.
I think that describes Vegas pretty well.
Yeah, but maybe we need to rent our own hall with an open bar and a dj and then we all dress up a bit. Who's going to volunteer to wear the wedding dress?
I'm just flattered you would assume I have any ninja skills to begin with.
I don't want to make assumptions. Okay, now I want you to try to karate chop me. FCPHA sparring could be fun.
I don't want to make assumptions. Okay, now I want you to try to karate chop me. FCPHA sparring could be fun.
I'm pretty sure your arm would break in half if you tried to block.
I'm pretty sure your arm would break in half if you tried to block.
It's better to move than block.I'm less worried about blocking Brett than blocking your fat ass. You carry more momentum with you.

'grats norm and scott.good evening folks, caught up.Got the list and I am on it for our convention in Buffalo Mar 31- Apr 6. Seneca Nation here I come.

I'm less worried about blocking Brett than blocking your fat ass. You carry more momentum with you.
Hmmmmmm.......while this implies that I'm rather weak, it also implicitly states that Tim is a fat ass. I'm ok with it.
Hmmmmmm.......while this implies that I'm rather weak, it also implicitly states that Tim is a fat ass. I'm ok with it.
You and Nikki added together weight about as much as me.
I was asked to go cover the WSOP Academy for The Hardcore Poker Show.Basically got to spend a bunch of time with Annie Duke, Joe Navarro, Mark Gregorich, Alex Outhred, Mark Kroon, Lon McEachern and learn how little I really know about this game we seem to love call called poker.Got to become pretty good friends with Lon McEachern since he was in my private group the whole weekend, great guy.
obv brag post!!
I'd bet we got you by 50 lbs or more unless you've really packed it on.
How much do you weigh?How much does Tim weigh?
How much do you weigh?How much does Tim weigh?
Let's see if I can be a carnie.Tim weighs about 215. He has put on some weight lately but he's still dead sexy.Brett weighs about 160. You about 100.That would mean Brett is right. You and he combined do have right at about 50lbs on Tim.