pretend u are dealt aa first hand of wsop me .......

WTF :roll: CALL HIM BECAUSE YOU EXPLAINED WHY TO.GET IT IN AS A HUGE FAV, HAVE 20,000 CHIPS THEN ITS EVEN EASIER TO DOMINATE THE TABLE LIKE FARHA DID ON DAY 1 ENDING UP WITH 130,000 IN CHIPS.WTF :roll:
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't exactly the same situation you are proposing, but this article may help you put in perspective you're chances of cashing in an MTT. I should just beat you down mercilessly because your hypothetical was clearly created without any research or much general poker tournament knowledge, but I'm in a generous mood. Anyhow, here you go. Read more. Post less.http://cardplayer.com/poker_magazine/archi...&m_id=65576
this matros guy is a respected writer, poker theorist, card player and a whole hell of a lot more succesful than I am.
FYP
from cardplayerPlayer Matthew Matros Location Bronxville, NY Lifetime Winnings $772,147 2005 PoY Standings view detailed PoY results 2005 PoY Rank 1,152 2005 PoY Total Points 248 2005 PoY Total Final Tables 2 2005 PoY Winnings $32,235 <<<------------p.s those lifetimes winnings of 772k? 700k was won on that wpt event.
I bet your left nut you haven't made 700K playing poker and never will if you are folding aces preflop
irregardless
IRREGARDLESS IS NOT A WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey spade, word on the street is u have a connection to kid poker. if u want , ask him this exact question with this exact circumstances. i'd bet my left nut he says fold
So why post the question if you are so sure?
Why can't you guys just answer the question? It's not like this question has been answered or talked about a million times.
OK, I call.Ty

The same man who argues with Dan Harrington lays down aces preflop when he "has to cash," hahaha. HA. If you ever want to cash in any tournament, laying down aces pre flop to anyone is uh.... - EV? Yeah. I want to put my finger in my eye and swirl it back into my brain. You are an idiot.

we should ban people with an IQ less than 50 from creating polls
I think people with an IQ less than 50 would read this post and think WTF. I thought I had a lot of time on my hands.

This thread is gay....Folding pocket AA preflop on the first hand of any event is not only gay but stupid...I think your chat should be banned....

double you tea eff?When would that situation come up?We have your children. Play poker.This is a bad sequel to Saw.Actually you should go check out this horrible movie called "The Card Player."It's about a serial killer who plays internet poker with cops. Best 3 of 5 hands. Every time the killer wins a hand, he cuts something off of someone he has kidnapped (It's all on webcam)If the cops win 3 games, he lets them go.Horrible movie.You should watch it.

from cardplayerPlayer Matthew Matros Location Bronxville, NY Lifetime Winnings $772,147 2005 PoY Standings view detailed PoY results 2005 PoY Rank 1,152 2005 PoY Total Points 248 2005 PoY Total Final Tables 2 2005 PoY Winnings $32,235 <<<------------p.s those lifetimes winnings of 772k? 700k was won on that wpt event.
Ok so without the $700,000 he still has won $72,000 in major ranked tournaments than you. And oh yeah he's a cash game player.As far as your question here is the answer: I would call time and run away to go read the 9,957,632 other stupid threads that have been written on this subject. Then when I got back to the table and realize my pocket aces were folded preflop in the WSOP I would shoot myself in the head for being a moron.The only pro who would ever tell you it was correct to fold is Phil Helmuth and all the other pros gather to have a party and laugh at him whenever he does.