what do you use to track your stats?

i use Connect Four, the travel game.i use the black circles to show when i win a session and the reds to show a loss. then if they go up 4 in a row in colour,that means i cash out a chunk, and if i have 4 reds in a row, i'm on a big downswing and i drop limits

I use a fairly complex system to keep track of the hours I play... I just divide the empty Corona bottles under the table by 4 on weekdays and 5 on weekend/holidays. Each bottle also represents -$1 for waitress tips (-2 is she's less than 250lbs. in weight and looks better than me.

The guy asks a legitimate question and everyone except one person ignores his post and inserts their own lame humor. Please don't turn this site into another 2+2. Now feel free to flame away at another newbie. To the OP, I use poker tracker and don't know of any others out there that are free. From what I read on other forums, poker tracker is the best.

The guy asks a legitimate question and everyone except one person ignores his post and inserts their own lame humor. Please don't turn this site into another 2+2. Now feel free to flame away at another newbie. To the OP, I use poker tracker and don't know of any others out there that are free. From what I read on other forums, poker tracker is the best.
Dude lighten up. They didn't flame the guy, they just made jopkes.
So....you don't really have anything useful to add either?

Thunder Keller uses Poker Academy but I've never tried it. I think there is a link through his website @ www.thunderkeller.comNevermind...it's not a tracking software...sorry, I'm an idiot

I know of Poker Tracker… are there any others out there that are free?
Pokertracker is the best way to go. PM me and I'll tell you how to get it for free while playing online.
Heck just go to pokersourceonline.com.
I know of Poker Tracker… are there any others out there that are free?
Poker Analyst on Card Player is free, but only tracks if you are +$ or -$. Not good for stats, but good if you play tournaments, and want to know your average profit, etc...

I set up a poker diary that tracks results automatically. I read one of DN's old blogs about how he used to keep meticulous notes on where he played, how much he won, what his mood was and everything. So I did something similar on an excel spreadsheet. If you'd like to see what I did, PM me and I'd be happy to forward it along to you.But before that I used Yo Mama.....HAHAHA BUUURN....sorry....

Poker Office is not free, but I like the interface and overlays. If only they supported more sites...For those of you talking about Excel, allow me a moment to point everyone to http://www.openoffice.org which is a FREE office suite, basically duplicating Microsoft office, but for free. It even reads Microsoft office files (like .xls, .doc, etc). Ray

There are lots of tools, but I don't know any good free ones.Hate to shill for someone else's site, but check this out:www.online-poker-tools.comalso read http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/postlist...=software&page=

I use pokercharts. They used to be free, but now charge a whopping $20 a year. If you are serious about poker then $20 isn't much to really help your understanding of your game.www.pokercharts.com is definitely the website for it. Check it out. They have a ton of options including tournament play and cash play. Very user friendly.mcpokerwww.mikecunningham.blogspot.com

Poker Office is not free, but I like the interface and overlays. If only they supported more sites...Ray
I agree...I use PokerOffice when I'm feeling too tired and lazy to calculate my pot odds.
i use Connect Four, the travel game.i use the black circles to show when i win a session and the reds to show a loss. then if they go up 4 in a row in colour,that means i cash out a chunk, and if i have 4 reds in a row, i'm on a big downswing and i drop limits
c'mon Royal, we all know this is immediately followed by 4 reds in a row :club: