what do you use to track your stats?

i use Connect Four, the travel game.i use the black circles to show when i win a session and the reds to show a loss. then if they go up 4 in a row in colour,that means i cash out a chunk, and if i have 4 reds in a row, i'm on a big downswing and i drop limits
c'mon Royal, we all know this is immediately followed by 4 reds in a row :club:
LOL i know,, and thats when i get censored and throw it, and all the pieces come out, and i have to rebuild from the micro limits :D:D
Is Pokerroom Supported by PokerOffice?
Ahem..Oh wait, this is the nice new me, so I can't say "you suck at the internet, it's not like www.pokeroffice.com wouldn't have told you that on the very front page!"So er, uh, Greeting Citizen!The url for Poker Office is http://www.pokeroffice.com. On the front page it has this tidbit to help:[Over 50 supported online poker sites: The PartyPoker Network ( PartyPoker, EmpirePoker, MultiPoker, Intertops and PokerNow ), the Prima Poker Network ( Royal Vegas Poker, NordicBet, 7 Sultans, The Gaming Club, bet365poker and many more ), PokerStars, the iPoker Network ( Noble Poker, CD Poker etc ) and Labrokes ]If that doesn't help, there are links embedded in that paragraph that lead to more detailed information which may be able to help you!Be Well Citizen!Ray

I've used pokertracker for my limit stats and SNG tracker for my SNG stats. I know pokertracker can do the Sng stuff too...But at this point Id have to go through all my emails and cut/paste the summaries into PT. Although I have no experience with any of the others beyond those two, SNG tracker is pretty cool and it hits the price point you were looking for ...FREE.