important fcp challenge info

I'm in, but I haven't sent my money in yet.  I dont want to send anything til after the draft.
If you don't send in your money you will be dropped and replaced from the alt list, along with everyone else that doesn't send in the money by the the designated time. It's the only way we can asure this thing goes according to plan. There's still plenty of time to send in money but we're at 26 on the list of those who've reported. If you've sent in the money and haven't reported then it will be noted I'm just trying to help custom by having a start at the list. Post here if you've sent money please just to help us out. Thanks and I"m really looking forward to this
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up on the orginal thread on 11/22 between ottawa_biatch and Rhinestonecowboy. They made the list and several other after me made the list. Ya skipped right on over me. Do i suck that bad?? [smelling pits] I don't stink!!Oh well, have fun!!

I signed up on the orginal thread on 11/22 between ottawa_biatch and Rhinestonecowboy. They made the list and several other after me made the list. Ya skipped right on over me. Do i suck that bad?? [smelling pits] I don't stink!!Oh well, have fun!!
I'm sorry for missing you on the list. I've made a few mistakes with this list I can put you at number 2 on wait list as I missed BC4jesus as well and he signed up before you. I apologize for the mistake. Let me know if you want to be on the alt list
Im confused on how to sign im maybe im dumb I dunno but I want to be in this am I to late??
The sign up is on the original thread, but it's hard to find that as it's not on the first page anymore. I'll add ya to the alt list though. We are going to need a lot of alts if there aren't more people sending the money. Custom will have the final list of people who've sent money and he'll be back tomorrow.

Sent the $10 to Kolman36, sn on pokerstars is also JBradburn6 (you had a typo in the original list of players, you guys had it as JDradburn6, but I'm JBradburn6 on both FCP and Stars, fyi).The Poo Poo McMuffins better draft me early.