important fcp challenge info

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just transferred $10 to Kolman36. My SN on stars is seacucumber1.What happens if we can't make any one of the 3 SNGs that we're assigned to play? Will the team be allowed to have a substitution or will the spot be forfeited?
Hopefully you will be able to work some kind of switch with your teammates. But everyone will have to play 3 and only 3

Alright I've got 21 who've said they paid so far so continue to post here once you've paid so I can get the list started and custom's not overwhelmed on sunday. Also don't forget to let us know if you're not going to be able to play. It will really help the replacements to have more time to the the money in. Thanks

ATTENTION:FCP CHALLENGE CONTESTANTS....I'M STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TRADE ME 10 DOLLARS ON FULL TILT POKER FOR 10 DOLLARS ON POKERSTARS SO I CAN SIGN UP...YOUR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED...-Bigcoled

ATTENTION:FCP CHALLENGE CONTESTANTS....I'M STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TRADE ME 10 DOLLARS ON FULL TILT POKER FOR 10 DOLLARS ON POKERSTARS SO I CAN SIGN UP...YOUR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED...-Bigcoled
Hey, I can do it for ya, but would you be willing to transfer more? I have like $32 I think on stars, but I can't put it back on full tilt without having $50, so it's annoying... if you want, I can just give you everything I have there, for the same amount on tilt.I guess I could withdrawl from tilt and put it back, but this takes care of both.

HeyI have sent my $$$ to Custom36.SN...Damauler12 (Montgomery)I would just like to state for the record, that I am the best "unknown" player in this tourney. I may not participate in DN Avator contests or scratch my nutz under the desk like my man Ron Mexico...OK I do that as well, but I will make someone VERY happy as a mid to late round selection. I am a solid 2nd to 3rd pick rounder who will likely get picked way after that...as my boy Mel Kiper would say...Bargain City!!!!!Later