poker personality test!

Crock of crap, I made $103.00, I folded over half the crap hands they gave me, and it says, that I'm to impatient to wait for the good hands, and that I'm bossy with fearless aggression (the latter was a negative trait). Interesting enough, but it gets my vote for rigged.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+$40ReliableSummaryReliable players are pretty good players. They are general tight, and modestly aggressive with good hands. They 'play by the book' and seldom vary their play based on their opponents. Bluffing and semi-bluffing isn't the way of the Reliable player. Always take their bets and raises seriously. Its hard to make a profit off of Reliable players, especially when a bunch of potential callers screen them from your bluffs. If you do issolate them, take their bets at face value and don't be afraid to bluff if they check to you.

+ $48There is something wrong here. This test must be wrong. It said I was SKILLED. That is the joke of the day!Here is what it said:Playing Characteristics· Tight· Aggressive· Responsive· Winning poker player Dangers· Can become jealous and resentful· Risk of being compulsive and obsessive· Sometimes overcritical and harsh· Can be too cunning and too inquisitive· Can be pompous and patronizingSummaryCongratulations on your poker skills.Skilled players are tight, aggressive and adaptive. They may not have much more to learn from Tilted Donkey, although all perspectives on poker should be considered.Never play at a table with more than two skilled players--they cut down on your profit.The best news about skilled players is many play multiple tables at one time, so they play more poorly than they might. That or they play at higher stakes than most less-skilled players. Positive Traits· Imaginative and sensitive· Dynamic and quick-witted· Intellectual and philosophical· Avoids and escapes traps, and sets them too· Ambitious and disciplined· Adaptable and versatile Ways to ImprovePoker is a game of learning from one experiences. Every skilled player needs to play and analyze that play. Only through thought and analysis can one improve.These things are true for all players, even the best in the world:Never accept 'the common wisdom"--a correct poker play revolves around an interaction of 'fuzzy' factors. It is not a science, it is an art. Practice that art every day and don't wait for a string of bad beats to make you think about your game.Also don't stop reading books (even if they throw you off your game for a while). Thinking about poker and talking about poker is the key to winning poker.Finally, learn how to play your opponents. I find it quite funny to see "top" poker pros making huge mistakes versus bad amateurs on television because they fail to adapt. Every opponent presents a problem-- you must learn the best way to take their money!You might enjoy our advanced tutorial which tests your skills and give you feedback as you play more practice hands.*************************************************************************Honestly, I do not think 14 hands tell enough. I know in the beginning of most games when I get good cards in relationship to position, I do alright. A couple of hours go by and depending on my focus and mood, who knows what type of player I am. Fun test, but I do not hold any truth in it.

Eh well, maybe you can just bring the girl friend to distract me, Ill just stare at her rack the whole time, BAH, how distracting would that be.JEFF
Maybe I'll just bring your ex.
I think the test was rigged. My fullhouse lost. Anyway it says I'm bossy and skilled. The second to last hand I think, where you are dealt AK, the only thing I saw was two aces on the flop and for some reason didnt show the rest. I just kept raising and won the pot somehow.
It did that for me....couldn't see cards at the end, so I quit.