im a charter member

I am totally going to avoid saying I am new to posting but have been lurking......I have played poker for a long time and have no wisdom to dispense, no whimsical analogies to throw out there. I guess all of the veterans must have been born that way, they emerged from the womb (or in some cases hatched) posting and flaming on newbies.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yea I saw that,... Brick killed a guy!"
"I stabbed a guy with a trident"
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing! How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay.
"Yea I saw that,... Brick killed a guy!"
"I stabbed a guy with a trident"
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing! How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay.
RON...RON...where are you?I'm in a glass cage of emotion!!! Baxter!!!
hey im new here and im a charter member so i can getthe benefits. but i just wanted to say i hope to learn some stuff and help people with their poker skills. ive been lurking here for a month or so. heres my rap to introduce myself:hello, i am very good at pretending to be good at pokerhow about youim a huge dorkcya around
FYP
whoa, someone wants to get slapped! chyea!

brick i've been meaning to talk to you about thatlay low for a whilefind yourself a safehouse, someone you cant trust because you are going to be wanted for murder.

Just for the record, I didn't want this to turn into a Anchorman quoting thread. Just for the record.
Me either because I hate that movie. It was good.... I don't know like the 1st time I watched it but when everyone starting quoting it I started hating it about as much as Napoleon Dynamite.
hey im new here and im a charter member so i can getthe benefits. but i just wanted to say i hope to learn some stuff and help people with their poker skills. ive been lurking here for a month or so. heres my rap to introduce myself:yo, my poker skills is hotwhat you got?im a poker zealot (that means that i like poker)cya around
wp_heman_marvelage.jpgHeman says your gay. And if Heman says your gay, then you are really gay!
hey im new here and im a charter member so i can getthe benefits. but i just wanted to say i hope to learn some stuff and help people with their poker skills. ive been lurking here for a month or so. heres my rap to introduce myself:yo, my poker skills is hotwhat you got?im a poker zealot (that means that i like poker)cya around
PokerZealot admits he joined for the benefitsI don't think that's coolVeteran members should get the creditNot some silly rapping foolIts your first post on the siteYou thought your poem would bring us delightMaybe you were a lurker, but you should have stayed goneCause this post is the saddest of tonightIf your really in this to helpThen I wish you best of luckBut don't just come to steal DN's giftsCause in that case you'd just be a Fu#*Eh... welcome to the site. now you can flame on me :club:
wp_heman_marvelage.jpgHeman says your gay. And if Heman says your gay, then you are really gay!
Heman rocks!BY THE WAY .......OP..............YOUR A RETARD! :wall:
brick i've been meaning to talk to you about thatlay low for a whilefind yourself a safehouse, someone you cant trust because you are going to be wanted for murder.
I AM EL NINO which is spanish for THE NINO!!!!
It may be treason for me to say this, but:BWAHAHAHAHHAHA!
PokerZealot admits he joined for the benefitsI don't think that's coolVeteran members should get the creditNot some silly rapping foolIts your first post on the siteYou thought your poem would bring us delightMaybe you were a lurker, but you should have stayed goneCause this post is the saddest of tonightIf your really in this to helpThen I wish you best of luckBut don't just come to steal DN's giftsCause in that case you'd just be a Fu#*Eh... welcome to the site. now you can flame on me :club:
guess what joe, im a charter member, and you can cry yourself to sleep about it

if a poster came up with a fake account and tried to make it as worthless and pathetic as possible, i dont think they could top you pokerzealot.for your sake, ill assume this is actually what might be happening here.the thought that you might be serious is somewhat depressing-if you are, at least give us your poker screen names so you can "take our names" and something good might come of this.