poker mountain bonus

Just an idea.It seems to me that there are quite a few people on this site that are willing to switch to poker mountain, or at least give it a try. Since we are in communication with the face of the company, perhaps we could get a bonus code that would make the switch worthwhile. Im sure with all the players on this site that play ridiculous amounts of poker (like me), the 25-35 people on PM now could grow considerably. I gusrantee that for each on of us that post on FCP there are 10 people that trust us on the subject of poker and where we play poker online. Just a thought, not trying to pimp you out too hard Daniel. We have twice as many players in our weekly tourney on PStars as PM has playing on it's site right now. I think we could help....

I have registered with Poker Mountain and use the play money account. I havent gone live yet for 2 reasons:1) Not enough action2) Im waiting for something like Scott mentions.Im sure the Negreanu Open being moved there when the software is ready for private MTT's will force many of our hands, but I would also hope that fullcontact members, maybe with 100+ posts for example could qualify for a special bonus.

I like the bonus idea; maybe some freerolls just for fullcontact members would be a nice gestureMy first impressions of the site:1. No log-on or connectivity problems; easy to log on2. Customer Service was fast as I e-mailed a question to support at around 9:00 p.m. west coast time and got a response within 5 minutes. Nice detailed response too; not some automated response saying "we have received your msg.."3. I only have pokerstars to compare it too, but the graphics on poker mountain seem sort of weak to me. 4. Also, the tabs and hopping between scheduled tournaments, registered tournaments, hold-em, omaha, is sort of strange. I don't have any other sites to compare it too so maybe it's just a matter of getting used to it.5. I think a full marketing push for fullcontact forum members is a great idea as the site just needs some more players to build some critical mass and good word of mouth.

Well I need to let all of you guys know that I have big plans for the people here at FCP over at PokerMountain. I'm just waiting for the go ahead from the higher ups to let me know when I can go forward with my ideas. Patience is a virtue not only at the poker table but in the business arena as well. Things will pick up over there for sure, and I can't wait to become more involved.

aww come on daniel, I'm rearing to goo allin with my J2o, lol. No seriously though, if I had more money then I would definetly jump on in. I think that it'd be cool if PM had a bunch of qualifiers for various ept, wsop circuit, and wpt events. The PP million was a huge success for PP and with several sites maybe looking to leave the WPT PM having their own WPT tourny would probably add many new people to the site

I signed up over there tonight. Jumped on the site and I think there were 54 players total. Haven't deposited yet - may hold off on that til the Forum Tourneys move over (I know, I know, said I wouldn't, yeah well, I was bluffing). The interface, to be honest, will take some getting used to. But with some hours of play, I think this will take care of itself. Watched a little bit of one of the $25 Bellagio prelims with TJ in it. He busted out in 9th, I think, went out with AQ to JQ, when the flop came 9-10-K, that was it for TJ with no Jack on the turn or river.One thing I did notice, as I was trying out options, however, was the "bubble" option. Turning this one caused the software to wig out, followed by an error message, and that was the end of that. I was able to log right back in, but that's something to remember for later.

Daniel N

Things will pick up over there for sure, and I can't wait to become more involved.
yes, that sounds promising and can't wait till that happens. Tell them to switch the 800 starting off in a sng!clap.gifI was just thinkin about that too.... I was wondering why there are tournaments for FCP at pokerstars instead of at PM.
Well I need to let all of you guys know that I have big plans for the people here at FCP over at PokerMountain. I'm just waiting for the go ahead from the higher ups to let me know when I can go forward with my ideas. Patience is a virtue not only at the poker table but in the business arena as well. Things will pick up over there for sure, and I can't wait to become more involved.
i'm on Bowmans.com/PP/and one other (great site seeing i can't remember the name) but i'm willing to pull all the money out of the three sites and consolodate into one. I hate hate Party poker software has never worked well. PM here i comeIra

I am one of the 40 :D that is already on the site, and I hope ya'll do sign up. Although the traffic sucks right now, I can already tell you that the customer service is really good, I sent two or three emails and got a response within 10 minutes on all of them. Having that tourney on there would be a great way to get the numbers up. Glad I already won my seat to the Bellagio qualifier before all of you get there :wink: . See you at the tables.PC

I have been at Poker Mountain for a few months now.Thn major problem I have is with the deposit system. I don't think a site should make it hard to give them money.But I emailed them and several other options are suposed to be added soon.I too expect to switch full time there soon...

on the home page of this forum there is an ad that states a 100% deposit bonus for fullcontactpoker members is available. click the ad and there is no further information on the bonus. i signed up a month ago but have yet to deposit or play there.is there a 100% matching bonus right now?

Hey everyone, I logged on to Poker Mountain today thinking that I'd be able to participate in the "Friendly February Freerolls" and to my surprise.. they weren't there.. so I decided to email the support for the site, who said that they are still perfecting the multi table games and are postponing them until a later date... Does anybody know when this "later date" is? And I know that there aren't that many users on the site, so if they plan on doing a $1000 or $500 freeroll, I'm thinking that almost everyone can get paid unless a large amount of people register quickly. I can't wait till the site gets going because I know it's going to be great, I just want it to be soon! Let me know what you think about Poker Mountain. Beal2

I have 6500 summit points burning a hole in my pocket!can you buy a hat with it?
don't think so... unless they put a store up in the last day or 2ffishh
on the home page of this forum there is an ad that states a 100% deposit bonus for fullcontactpoker members is available. click the ad and there is no further information on the bonus. i signed up a month ago but have yet to deposit or play there.is there a 100% matching bonus right now?
There is thru cardplayer; 100% bonus up to $500 and a freeroll into the satellite for the Bellagio super satellite. The reg code is CPNEWS. I've pasted the e-mail that I received from customer support below:"This is how the deposit bonus works: We match your initial cash deposit by adding the same amount into your account and it will be released to you (to put into play or to withdraw) as you play at Poker Mountain. Specifically, every one hundred hands that you play (with rake of $0.50 or more) will release $10 into your account. Each dollar that you pay in tournament fees will count as eight raked hands played.In the cashier tab you can check you pending bonus.After you played 100 raked hands, the entry to the Bellagio tournament will be credited to your account."
Great....hopefully those of us that have already opened a real money account won't be left out!