oh my god! i am humbled!

WARNING: YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE THE STUPIDEST, MOST IDIOTIC, MOST RETARDED, PLAY IN ALL OF POKER HISTORY. PLEASE, KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AWAY!$3+R MTT satellite on starsSeat 1: gelee_1 (3130 in chips) is sitting outSeat 2: akishore (2910 in chips) Seat 3: nativefrog (1380 in chips) is sitting outSeat 4: bigmoene (10505 in chips) out of hand (moved from another table into small blind)Seat 5: *MR.LARSSON* (2970 in chips) Seat 6: auntem (16380 in chips) Seat 7: hvilla37 (12880 in chips) Seat 8: ezmuny321 (4485 in chips) Seat 9: Snake59 (4515 in chips) *MR.LARSSON*: posts small blind 15auntem: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to akishore [8c Kc]hvilla37: calls 30ezmuny321: calls 30Snake59: calls 30gelee_1: folds akishore: calls 30nativefrog: folds *MR.LARSSON*: calls 15auntem: checks *** FLOP *** [Ad Ac As]*MR.LARSSON*: checks auntem: checks hvilla37: checks ezmuny321: checks Snake59: checks akishore: checks *** TURN *** [Ad Ac As] [Ah]*MR.LARSSON*: checks auntem: bets 90hvilla37: calls 90ezmuny321: calls 90Snake59: folds akishore: raises 90 to 180*MR.LARSSON*: folds auntem: raises 150 to 330hvilla37: calls 240ezmuny321: calls 240akishore: raises 150 to 480auntem: calls 150hvilla37: calls 150ezmuny321: calls 150*** RIVER *** [Ad Ac As Ah] [5d]auntem: bets 270hvilla37: calls 270ezmuny321: folds akishore: raises 2130 to 2400 and is all-inauntem: calls 2130hvilla37: folds *** SHOW DOWN ***akishore: shows [8c Kc] (four of a kind, Aces)auntem: shows [Th Kh] (four of a kind, Aces)auntem collected 3585 from potakishore collected 3585 from potTHE BOARD READS A-A-A-A, AND TWO PEOPLE CALL MULTIPLE BETS/RAISES ON THE TURN BEFORE FOLDING ON THE RIVER!!!! WHAAHAHAHAHATT????????? :):):):):club::D:D:D:):):) aseem

I've seen worse. I was playing a 5 dollar sng on stars the other day. I raised preflop with AK, 1 caller. flop came JJJ. I bet, he called. Turn came a J, I bet, he raised, I went allin for about 900 more, he called with..... 66.best. double up. ever.I told him to study the hand strength chart before ever playing poker again.

Playing in a home game, I raised preflop with AK. Flop was 3 8's, I bet out, 2 callers. Turn was a 7, I bet again, both called. River was the 4th 8. At this point the pot was about $25, pretty large considering we play the small stakes of .10/.20. On the river i bet out for $5. One guy folded(he said he turned a straight draw) and the other guy goes into the tank. Then he says "I think u raised preflop with like 7's or 10's, so i call" I show him my AK, and he flips over J10. He stuck by his comment and said that it was a good call.

this story is so great you will call me a liar but i swear its true. I was playing in a 2/4 limit game. Board reads A K Q J 10, no flush possibility with 5 people in the hand. First guy bets out and I whispered to my buddy I wanted to raise to see if any donks would fold so we wouldn't have a 5 way chop. It was actually a terrible play because I was just feeding the stupid rake but whatever. Everyone folded including the original better. He said "what did you have?" And even the dealer started laughing at that point.

Saw this once online in a ring game... Royal Flush on the board, everybody left in the hand folded to the raiser

Playing in a home game, I raised preflop with AK. Flop was 3 8's, I bet out, 2 callers. Turn was a 7, I bet again, both called. River was the 4th 8. At this point the pot was about $25, pretty large considering we play the small stakes of .10/.20. On the river i bet out for $5. One guy folded(he said he turned a straight draw) and the other guy goes into the tank. Then he says "I think u raised preflop with like 7's or 10's, so i call" I show him my AK, and he flips over J10. He stuck by his comment and said that it was a good call.
Nice read :roll:
I've seen worse. I was playing a 5 dollar sng on stars the other day. I raised preflop with AK, 1 caller. flop came JJJ. I bet, he called. Turn came a J, I bet, he raised, I went allin for about 900 more, he called with..... 66.best. double up. ever.I told him to study the hand strength chart before ever playing poker again.
ya but he has J's over 6's with a jack kicker...that's gotta be worth something ! :wink:
Don't tap the glass.
Maybe you'd like to explain under what circumstances you ended up puting in a $7 bet on the turn in a 10 cent 20 cent no limit game with ace high.
Maybe you'd like to explain under what circumstances you ended up puting in a $7 bet on the turn in a 10 cent 20 cent no limit game with ace high.
He said the turn card was a 7, i dont see where he says he bet $7....

I was cracking up a little while ago at a donk. My notes from the other day were,Open farrelled to nut straight on river.(He folded before anyone else could act to an Ace high straight with no flush possibilies). It's one thing to be bluffed out, but it's an art form to open farrell!

He said the turn card was a 7, i dont see where he says he bet $7....
Ill admit that i read over that quickly and thought the 7 was the turn bet.The action has to be nuts to get to $25 at the turn though.4xBB preflop (80 cents) 3 way, pot is 2.40half pot to pot on the flop means between 6 - 9 roughly... usually at this point you slow down.
the bets on four aces and subsequent calls could be to push people out, but unless they had K high at the end, kicker actually still matters w/ 4 of a kind so people without K's have to fold
I think part of the point being they were still calling multiple bets and raises on the turn regardless of not having K's (assumed), and then folding on the river.