very important question please help

heres my situation: i have an account at full tilt poker under my roomates name that i used my neteller account to fund. i also used my neteller account on several other peoples full tilt accounts. full tilt has frozen my accounts and said that i have multiple accounts. they say in order to let me cash out they must see my ID but the problem is i am only 20 and the site says you have to be 21 to play. How can i get my money out now? anyone have any clues what i can do because i have about 1300 in my account and thats very significant to me. HERE is there email Hello Kevin,It has come to our attention that you may be using multiple accounts. Wehave closed your account at this time, pending some information to verify your identity. Please send us a fax of your driver's license and a utility bill for proof of age and identity. We also require a bank statement with your NETeller charges listed on them so that we can verify your ownership of the NETeller account in question. Shared payment processors are strictly against our deposit rules..The fax # is 1-877-TILT-FAX (1-877-845-8329). Alternatively, you can email us a scanned copy (please use the largest possible resolution) of these documents. Please use care to send us clear and legible copies, asif they are illegible we will be unable to use them.We would also appreciate an explanation of your relationship to the following people:We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.Regards,TiffanyTeam Full Tilt MY RESPONSE WAS that the account was under someone else and that i used my neteller to fund roomates accounts. please let me cash the money out into the neteller account and if my friend wants to redeposit he can using his own neteller. THEIR RESPONSEHello Kevin,Thank you for your email.As there were not only several players accounts but also several playersusing the same payment processor, wedo now require ID before we can reopen your account and process your withdrawal.Once that is received we'll be more then happy to cash you out. The fax # is 1-877-TILT-FAX (1-877-845-8329)Thank you for your cooperation, and if there's anything else we can helpyou with, please let us know.Regards,SuzanneBTeam Full TiltIM NOT 21 WHAT CAN I DO??????

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I don't really know, but I don't see a way out. I mean, they have their rules for a reason, you should have played somewhere where you don't have to be 21, and you should DEFINITELY only use one account under one neteller account. That being said, man, that really sucks man, I hope you do find someway, maybe if you are honest with them, they will give you your money as long as you promise not to play underage again....maybe not. I don't know. Good luck man, I do hope you get the money back. If not, I guess you will just have to view this as a lesson learned.

same thing happened to me and a friend who lives in my apt building. except i just used his email addy to sign up as i wanted a new screenname from my playmoney acct. they froze his (he won a tourney and 600$) and i only had 100$ in mine. he JUST turned 21, this event happened a week before his bday. FTP really needs to improve on their CS skills. PLUS, isnt the age of play dependent on your location? its 19 in canada, shouldnt a 20 yr old be able to play?patrick

in defense of Full Tilt Poker, when signing up, it very clearly states that you must be 21 to play, as there is a box which you must check indication you are 21 before you can sign up. So.....i don't know.

Your only option is to have someone make a fake I.D. with the same info as your Neteller info, but one that has you over 21.If this is not an option, you are screwed.Sorry.
You can wait until your 21st birthday if you want.
heres my situation: i have an account at full tilt poker under my roomates name that i used my neteller account to fund. i also used my neteller account on several other peoples full tilt accounts. full tilt has frozen my accounts and said that i have multiple accounts. they say in order to let me cash out they must see my ID but the problem is i am only 20 and the site says you have to be 21 to play. How can i get my money out now? anyone have any clues what i can do because i have about 1300 in my account and thats very significant to me. HERE is there email Hello Kevin,It has come to our attention that you may be using multiple accounts. Wehave closed your account at this time, pending some information to verify your identity. Please send us a fax of your driver's license and a utility bill for proof of age and identity. We also require a bank statement with your NETeller charges listed on them so that we can verify your ownership of the NETeller account in question. Shared payment processors are strictly against our deposit rules..The fax # is 1-877-TILT-FAX (1-877-845-8329). Alternatively, you can email us a scanned copy (please use the largest possible resolution) of these documents. Please use care to send us clear and legible copies, asif they are illegible we will be unable to use them.We would also appreciate an explanation of your relationship to the following people:casedogg123, DeeDubbz, kevmac123, ponyteters, zammy2We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.Regards,TiffanyTeam Full Tilt MY RESPONSE WAS that the account was under someone else and that i used my neteller to fund roomates accounts. please let me cash the money out into the neteller account and if my friend wants to redeposit he can using his own neteller. THEIR RESPONSEHello Kevin,Thank you for your email.As there were not only several players accounts but also several playersusing the same payment processor, wedo now require ID before we can reopen your account and process your withdrawal.Once that is received we'll be more then happy to cash you out. The fax # is 1-877-TILT-FAX (1-877-845-8329)Thank you for your cooperation, and if there's anything else we can helpyou with, please let us know.Regards,SuzanneBTeam Full TiltIM NOT 21 WHAT CAN I DO??????
photo copy your license then doctor it up on the paper. if you where born in 1995 then just cut out a photo copy of the number 4 and place it on top of the 5 and re-photocopy. bingo you are now 21. if your social number is on the license then just black it out and say you are not comfortable with them having it.

this exact same thing just happend to me, and i am only 20 but i have a brother who is over 21 is there anyway i could send them his id and tell them that my name is his dads?

this exact same thing just happend to me, and i am only 20 but i have a brother who is over 21 is there anyway i could send them his id and tell them that my name is his dads?
same as i said above. photo copy his license and yours. cut out your first name and put it on top of his on the copy the photo copy. BINGO AGAIN
FTP really needs to improve on their CS skills.
WTF? If you play in violation of their terms of service, how is it bad CS to freeze your account? OP is committing fraud, and you blame the site for calling him on it... To OP, I think you should probably write it off as a loss, and rebuild somewhere else. Pay attention to the rules next time. I'm not a stickler, and I dont care if people follow the deposit and age requirements, but if you dont, you're pretty much screwed when something like this happens. Faking an ID is a pretty serious offence, so I'd think carefully about wether it's worth it for 1300 bucks.
FTP really needs to improve on their CS skills.
There are rules for a reason, you idiot. Do you honestly believe they have never run into the problem of a minor trying to use multiple accounts, or any at all? It's easy to check the validity of an ID. Just wait until they close, not freeze, your accounts when you get caught commiting fraud.That's what you did. You committed fraud, and now you are thinking about doctoring documents to cover up said fraud. Grow up, and get a life. You won't find an honest way to get your money back, and your EV goes down the shitter if they catch you breaking the law, which you did.
Pretend you went bust on FT and start frest on a new site. If you are a winning player it shouldnt be a problem..

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOTdoctor your id and send it to them. Are you retarded? They arent a fucking bouncer, they are not just going to look at it then give you your money. They are going to CHECK THE LICENCE NUMBER into a system to prove your id. If you send a doctored ID to them and it proves to be false, now you have committed a felony, and are royally screwed.I really didnt think people were that dumb, shame on me

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOTdoctor your id and send it to them.  Are you retarded?  They arent a fucking bouncer, they are not just going to look at it then give you your money.  They are going to CHECK THE LICENCE NUMBER into a system to prove your id.  If you send a doctored ID to them and it proves to be false, now you have committed a felony, and are royally screwed.I really didnt think people were that dumb, shame on me
see above.under no circumstances should you send them a doctored ID. If you are playing online, make sure you follow that site's rules to the letter.....you do not really have much recourse if they decide you broke the rules. Dont share neteller accounts. Dont do anything to draw attention to yourself. Dont give them a reason to freeze your account.On a side note, the CS of Full Tilt does have one major glaring problem....no phone number. If you have a customer service department, they need to have a phone number I can call to work out problems quickly. This drives me nuts....and is probably the only thing I liked about Empire Poker compared to FT.
They arent in the US.  Your not going to face any felony charges for doctoring and ID.  Honestly come clean and you will probably get it all back, even people with banned accts are allowed to cash out when its closed.
You might not face felony charges for a phony/doctored ID. But it is a felony and these people will do their homework on you.

I think your best bet is the following course of action: 1) Find a badass computer hacker who can break into the DMV databse. 2) Rob a bank to pay the hacker to hack in and change your age to 21. 3) Send FT a copy of this ID. 4) Take another hit on the pipe. 5) Kick your own ass for being retarded.Seriously, it's only $1300. That's an extremely cheap way to learn the lesson "follow the rules". I won't go into detail, but my lesson cost me $12k+ and if you don't learn from this now, you're going to lose a lot more than just a little over a grand.

2) Rob a bank to pay the hacker to hack in and change your age to 21.  
If you can get Soderbergh to direct and Clooney to co-star, you wont have to worry about that 1300 anymore.