very important question please help

First of all, i think poker was illegal everywhere it was originally played. In fact poker was born out of the spirit of the outlaw and people are talking about turning in a kid who is one year too young to legally play online poker.Jesus fuccking christ you people who considered this are the most worthless hypocritical pieces of shiit an existence. If you want to follow the rules then don't play poker. If it weren't for a loop hole it would be illegal anyway. This kid earned him money and yes he is one year two young. I am not advocating him doctoring doucments but turning him in. I mean wtf are you 12. Seriously just the thought of this makes me sick to my stomach; people are sick. I hope youget your money i mean it's not alot but for a young dude it might be. And i hope the people that wanted to rat you out for asking for advice get hit by lighting or get thrown in jail for speeding. If i knew where they lived i would put cocaine in their automobiles and then call the police. i'm not even kidding.Karma is a bitch. and i love robin hood.oh and kers just pretend you didn't see this

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so heres what i think i am going to do send them a copy of my neteller bank statement verifying the bank statement belongs to me and then i am going to send an ID that says im 21 but has the DV # blocked out.  the worst that happens is they ask for another copy w/ my DV# showing right?  i doubt they put much thought into one account with only 1300 in it so i might as well give it a shot. what do you think? OH AND THERE WAS NEVER ANY CHEATING OR COLLUSION we all had the same IP's anyways.
I just emailed TeamFullTilt with this thread linked, so no it probably wont work
if you really did this your the biggest douchebag on the planet.
NoI wouldnt do that at all. Stupid joke gone bad.
my bad. taht shit got me fired up
OK so heres what i think i am going to do send them a copy of my neteller bank statement verifying the bank statement belongs to me and then i am going to send an ID that says im 21 but has the DV # blocked out.  the worst that happens is they ask for another copy w/ my DV# showing right?  i doubt they put much thought into one account with only 1300 in it so i might as well give it a shot. what do you think? OH AND THERE WAS NEVER ANY CHEATING OR COLLUSION we all had the same IP's anyways.
I just emailed TeamFullTilt with this thread linked, so no it probably wont work
if you really did this your the biggest douchebag on the planet.
NoI wouldnt do that at all. Stupid joke gone bad.
my bad. taht censored got me fired up
All good. Him thinking he should/could forge documents to try to get away with it fired me up.I'm not saying he should have never played, or I would never play if I wasnt 21. I just think he should own up to his mistake instead of trying to cover it up and possibly get into more trouble.

yeah i don't really know if it's a good idea or not.would i forge them when i was 20, probably.do i think it would work, probablydo i think it's a good idea. Probably not.I think the cons are probably better than the pros.but if i was 20 and that was all the money i had, i know it would be hard to try and not get it back.

I'm curious about what the worst thing they can do to him is? I wonder what the legality is of confiscating his funds. I know it's off US territory, but I would find it hard to believe FT has a stipulation stating that underage players forfeit all money they managed to get onto the site. My opinion would be that the worst that is likely to happen to him is that he will receive his money, and is banned from the site. Not too big a deal when there are more and more of them popping up each day. I used to play in AC underage, and if I got carded, would simply apologize, say I didn't have ID on me, and they would ask me to cash out. I never had money taken from me, and as long as I was straightforward and polite, I never encountered any problems.

I'm curious about what the worst thing they can do to him is?  I wonder what the legality is of confiscating his funds. I know it's off US territory, but I would find it hard to believe FT has a stipulation stating that underage players forfeit all money they managed to get onto the site.  My opinion would be that the worst that is likely to happen to him is that he will receive his money, and is banned from the site. Not too big a deal when there are more and more of them popping up each day. I used to play in AC underage, and if I got carded, would simply  apologize, say I didn't have ID on me, and they would ask me to cash out. I never had money taken from me, and as long as I was straightforward and polite, I never encountered any problems.
yeah i think best course of action is probably tell them you love the site and that you want to play there when you turn 21 and see if they give you the money. If they don't see if they will hold it for you. If they won't tell them you were kidding and send them fake id that says you are 40
I'm curious about what the worst thing they can do to him is?  I wonder what the legality is of confiscating his funds. I know it's off US territory, but I would find it hard to believe FT has a stipulation stating that underage players forfeit all money they managed to get onto the site.  My opinion would be that the worst that is likely to happen to him is that he will receive his money, and is banned from the site. Not too big a deal when there are more and more of them popping up each day. I used to play in AC underage, and if I got carded, would simply  apologize, say I didn't have ID on me, and they would ask me to cash out. I never had money taken from me, and as long as I was straightforward and polite, I never encountered any problems.
worst that can happen is they keep any money that has been profit over his original deposit. they are not in the states and they are not able to prosecute him if he did anything wrong. They can try and keep his money but if he fired back at them with a lawyer they would give him his money.
I'm curious about what the worst thing they can do to him is? I wonder what the legality is of confiscating his funds. I know it's off US territory, but I would find it hard to believe FT has a stipulation stating that underage players forfeit all money they managed to get onto the site. My opinion would be that the worst that is likely to happen to him is that he will receive his money, and is banned from the site. Not too big a deal when there are more and more of them popping up each day. I used to play in AC underage, and if I got carded, would simply apologize, say I didn't have ID on me, and they would ask me to cash out. I never had money taken from me, and as long as I was straightforward and polite, I never encountered any problems.
worst that can happen is they keep any money that has been profit over his original deposit. they are not in the states and they are not able to prosecute him if he did anything wrong. They can try and keep his money but if he fired back at them with a lawyer they would give him his money.
Isn't there something to be said for the fact that FT took his action? I mean if some 15 year old uses his dad's credit card and loses $500, no one is going to refund him after the fact, are they? For Full Tilt, this isn't an issue of morality. This is a case where a technicality lets them withhold winnings they should not have allowed occur in the first place.On the other hand, if there was collusion, there shouldn't be a dime released.
Isn't there something to be said for the fact that FT took his action? I mean if some 15 year old uses his dad's credit card and loses $500, no one is going to refund him after the fact, are they? For Full Tilt, this isn't an issue of morality. This is a case where a technicality lets them withhold winnings they should not have allowed occur in the first place.On the other hand, if there was collusion, there shouldn't be a dime released.
full tilt took his action only when he checked the box stating that he was over 21. they covered themselves for any legal action against them from parents of say the 15 year old who lost 500 bucks. they can keep his winnings but not his original deposit. that would be a crime if they kept his money. hey kid hurry up and get this over with i can't wait to see what happens. my guess, you get your money(original deposit only) because the d-bag here sent full tilt your intentions of using a fake id. hope that makes him sleep better at night knowing he helped out a cash cow like full tilt keep a 20 year old from playing poker. i hope you slip and fall on a dick!!

jesus man don't be an idiot. take the names of the people you're connected to off of here... someone could just email full tilt this thread link.

Hey to the dumbass that thinks they are colluding, you can't play more than once account from the same ip address.And i think PFunk said it best, this kid comes in here for advice and then gets shit on and turned in; that is a slap in the face, and it's sick. FNMFIHYDABBD

Hey do the dumbass that thinks they are colluding, you can't play more than once account from the same ip address.
"Well said", or maybe I should say "Good said" to stay within your vernacular--Blink
Hey do the dumbass that thinks they are colluding, you can't play more than once account from the same ip address.
"Well said", or maybe I should say "Good said" to stay within your vernacular--Blink
yeah that was awesome grammarOne of my majors in college was in English too; pretty sweet huh

you people are morons.yeah, i sent the email. it took about 46.28 seconds. i did it right before i went to sleep last night just to spite the guy that was condemning me about talking about doing it.i didn't send the email because he was playing poker underage. i don't really give two shits about that. but this moron over here POSTED HIS PERSONAL INFORMATION AS WELL AS HIS ILLEGAL PLAN IN A PUBLIC FORUM and i am firm believer in punishing stupidity. that's why i laugh out loud with no remorse when i read the darwin awards (http://www.darwinawards.com/). btw, his information is still there, as if we needed any more indications of his stupidity.the fact that he's cheating a private entity and not "stickin' it to the man" just made me feel even less remorse for the guy. he's shoplifting from your local kwik-e-mart.and thanks for the private message, chucksty! i would've liked it better though if it was actually relevant to something i did.

you people are morons.yeah, i sent the email. it took about 46.28 seconds. i did it right before i went to sleep last night just to spite the guy that was condemning me about talking about doing it.i didn't send the email because he was playing poker underage. i don't really give two shits about that. but this moron over here POSTED HIS PERSONAL INFORMATION AS WELL AS HIS ILLEGAL PLAN IN A PUBLIC FORUM and i am firm believer in punishing stupidity. that's why i laugh out loud with no remorse when i read the darwin awards (http://www.darwinawards.com/). btw, his information is still there, as if we needed any more indications of his stupidity.the fact that he's cheating a private entity and not "stickin' it to the man" just made me feel even less remorse for the guy. he's shoplifting from your local kwik-e-mart.and thanks for the private message, chucksty! i would've liked it better though if it was actually relevant to something i did.
You know the reason he had the plan was because people here advised him, maybe you could have done the right thing and actually sent him a pm and told him it was the wrong thing to do and that if he did it you were goign to be a piece of shit and rat him out. You know he is 20 and he was swayed by advice that maybe being wrong was at least positive in the way it was construed. You on the other hand just ring the alarm. If you want to actually do anything worth while in the world you are going about it the wrong way. I'm sure when your done freedom of speech will be outlawed and i will not be able to leave my room.I'm sure you'll do a great job changing the world, by fucking up one individual at a time; what a lovely thought.Your right i sent you a pm because i thought maybe you would realize you were wrong but while i was typing it i got pissed off and called you an a-hole. oops.And for the record noone was ever trying to rip off Full Tilt at all.Stupid people should die from the stupid things that they do not because they are stupidWhile on one hand that makes perfect sense, on the other hand it is completely ignorant of all things "life". And it that context you would be dead right now.
no, you are the moron. he wasnt cheating full tilt, he was giving them business, making them money actually. why the hell do you care if hes playing underage? you're a worthless jerk thats all there is to it.
the only good thing that came out of this was the link to the darwin awards. Some funny stuff there. By the way I think your an ass for sending the e-mail even if he is a moron for asking advice and putting his personal info. on a public forum. And ya I hope you also slip and fall on a dick

and since were on the topic, let's not forget about the Full Tilt Tourney on Thursdsay Night9:30 EST - password: frankensteinEven the heartless and ignorant are welcome to play as long as they identify themselves at the door.

no, you are the moron. he wasnt cheating full tilt, he was giving them business, making them money actually. why the hell do you care if hes playing underage? you're a worthless jerk thats all there is to it.
I think the issue most had was with his plans to cheat Full Tilt by forging documents (a DL) to fake his age. At least, that's the point where I thought I'd chime in and let him know not to go that road. Underage gambling is one thing. He got caught, and they had the right to keep his money. At that point, he was going to try and forge documents to get his money back, which would be stealing from them. I know this isn't the argument others have made, and turning someone in just for underage gambling is doucherific, but once you start down the road of faking a DL, it's better you get caught (or wake up and stop being a retard) sooner than later..
hey, i'm going to go to my local wal-mart and buy myself a gun. just because i don't have a gun license doesn't mean i can't own a gun! i'm giving them business! MONEY!!! everything is about MONEY!!! who cares if there's laws that say i can't own a gun! i'm putting money into the economy and the economy will grow through my spending!!!look. companies have rules and terms of services for a fucking reason. otherwise, they wouldn't have them, would they?!FTP's terms of services basically say "hey, if you're under 21, we don't want your business." why? i don't know, but i'm sure they have their reasons.therefore, when an underage person signs up and plays using FTP's site, HE IS CHEATING THEM!!! the OP did this, plus he was planning on cheating them further by committing fraud. like i said, you're all fucking morons.also, can't any of you read? i said "i didn't send the email because he was playing poker underage. i don't really give two shits about that." learn how to read and comprehend another's posts before you reply to themalso, you all seem to think that FTP is the enemy for freezing his accounts. uhm, how about NO. FTP is just like any other business. they're the same as some guy selling his wares on ebay, or your local grocery store. what if YOU owned a business and stated explicitly on your front door "NO DIRTY SHOES" and then someone with feces on their shoes walked in and tracked shit all over the place? you'd be like "get the fuck out!" and then he argues "but i'm giving you business!" you have your policies and you expect people to abide by them if you are to do business with them. when they don't, they are cheating you.i've said my share, since i've repeated myself about a million times. you're all wrong and have the IQ of a retarded speck of a turd. therefore, i win, FTP wins, you lose. goodbye.man, i'm the greatest.good luck.chococat.