the daniel negreanu mspaint contest

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else see a quick banishment for MaxStrick coming soon?
ill take them down if anybody wants or gets offended, i cant see that happening though. i normally dont flame a thread like this...but i am bored.also i know danny would appreciate my art...but WHY.LIKE BULL IS WHY
ok, so I fucked up the size blah blah blah...I'm just staying with the hot topic. Sorry, no dicks or donkeys or donkey dicks.fcpp.jpgmy first try and yes I'm putting this on my fridge for 2 weeks
Ha.You're funny for an old man.

Just realized that certain pussies in other threads would have taken "for an old man" as some sort of insult on their lives, and asked for me to be banned, and prayed that the "new forum" would exclude that sort of "crazy, trying to be clever, ignorant childish, talk" to be banned...So I appreciate the mature, funny response Jelly.

ok, so I fucked up the size blah blah blah...I'm just staying with the hot topic. Sorry, no dicks or donkeys or donkey dicks.fcpp.jpgmy first try and yes I'm putting this on my fridge for 2 weeks
laughed out loud is not even a way to describe how hilarious that was when i saw it"i bet 20""i raise 75000"what a joke