you know you're a newb if...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you don't know why DN and Annie Duke hate each other and you feel compelled to ask....again.if you have to ask what Smash does for a living.if you ask if that is MarionSauce in her avatar.if you don't know who hatemenow is.if you don't know what TTIDAH and YSAPKY mean.BTW, TTIDAH.
Umm.... ok I don't know the answers to the last two. Feel free to flame me, but maybe after the flaming you can fill me in?
if you don't know why DN and Annie Duke hate each other and you feel compelled to ask....again.if you have to ask what Smash does for a living.if you ask if that is MarionSauce in her avatar.if you don't know who hatemenow is.if you don't know what TTIDAH and YSAPKY mean.BTW, TTIDAH.
Umm.... ok I don't know the answers to the last two. Feel free to flame me, but maybe after the flaming you can fill me in?
Nope.All things worth knowing are worth the journey to find them, grasshopper.
Fair enough, but someday I'll snatch that pebble from your hand!
jack24, you better be ready because spademan brings it hard :-)
When you've been posting for a long time, and then get all your privledges taken away because of a smart ass comment you make about DN and his wife...lol :club:
if you havent 3 wayed with renae and royal yet...
Hey, that's not just newbs. There are many vets who would love that opportunity too. Be patient, Iveyfan. Royal and I will get around to you someday. :wink:
gimme a few days notice, ill bring the ovaltine...
I don't know those answers either, and that pebble in is Renae's snatch. She's trying to create a pearl.
I don't know those answers either, and that pebble in is Renae's snatch. She's trying to create a pearl.
Welcome back, Mr. Mexico. Both my snatch and I missed you too.
Goddamn it's been a boring week without you...

Thanks man. Feels good to be missed. I was hoping someone would start a thread wondering about me but I suppose I haven't reached that level. Oh well. Another blow to my fragile ego.Yet the Ron/Royal jokes never seem to stop, which is funny b/c neither one of us has made those jokes in about a month. People love h0m0s.

Thanks man. Feels good to be missed. I was hoping someone would start a thread wondering about me but I suppose I haven't reached that level. Oh well. Another blow to my fragile ego.Yet the Ron/Royal jokes never seem to stop, which is funny b/c neither one of us has made those jokes in about a month. People love h0m0s.
I'm gonna whip you silly and fuck you stupid.I actually got work done this week not posting.. its kinda wierd
I'm gonna whip you silly and fuck you stupid.I actually got work done this week not posting.. its kinda wierd
Yeah, me too. Still don't feel good about it though. You gotta big mouth, but you ain't kiddin'. You'll do it. And that I respect.
Yeah, me too. Still don't feel good about it though. You gotta big mouth, but you ain't kiddin'. You'll do it. And that I respect.
Back to business as usual.......... feels good. Keep it up.

Royal you shut your damn mouth about work! Work is overrated! Your sole job should be to find hotter pictures of Elisha to post as your avatar. No dice on that picture of her though Im gonna keep my eye out though. Next time I see her Im going to keep asking her till she says yes or her body guards pry me off of her leg to take a pic and hold a royal tour sign though. (wow it sounds like I have a crush on you, Jesus Im turning into Ron!)

when you think ron mecixo is a city in mexico...sorry, i just woke up  gimme a pass lol...
i love the smiths reference. i finally found aol radios 80s alternative station, i love that shit. the replacements, the smiths, old cure, elvis costello. god dam im old.
So I wanted to make this post so that all the people like myself can figure out if they are a newb still or not...I know that I am still a newb because:I can't get past the censored censors  Feel free to add others.And please when the newbs read this now you will know why you are considered a newb
Get your head out of Royal's ass and Try fucking quoting this piece of shit, and wisdom shall be yours.
fuck shit cock BallsWOO HOO color me stoked I can swear fuck yeah
when you think ron mecixo is a city in mexico...sorry, i just woke up  gimme a pass lol...
i love the smiths reference. i finally found aol radios 80s alternative station, i love that censored. the replacements, the smiths, old cure, elvis costello. god dam im old.
= me being :-)