you know you're a newb if...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck off, if you can't figure out how to write, then yes I agree your still a newb, although I don't have many posts, I've been here since the site started, I only come out on full moons

If you think cheeemo on PStars in DN.
Ok, wait. First not a chick ! Now not DN. Who is this guy from Barrie that is lighting up the Neg-O. I'm confused. :|

If you think you have suffered the worst bad beat of all time

if you post a bad beat,but then think it's okay to post it by saying at the end of the thread" was there any other way i can play this?", and then after you get flamed, you say you weren't complaining but just asking if there was another way to play it.It happesns way too often.

if you ask for a transfer with less than 10 postsif you think daniel negreanu will come to your home game
he won't ????? damn
I don't think you would have a problem getting anyone to your home game Miss Idaho :club:
if you think putting DN's name in the thread subject matter means he'll read it
ok ok.. i am not a newb and i did that today. but hey who knows he could of read it

1.If you believe the "Big Game" is the series of heads up matches w/ Andy Beal.2. If you think the players in above matches got to keep what they won in each match they played. (e.g. Todd Brunsons 15 mill.)3. If you post about an insane rush at a limit that you should not have been playing and expect a congratulations.4. If you only play tournaments or only NL.5. If you disguise a bad beat post as a strat post in the general forum.6. If you start a limit vs. NL post.7. If you refer to starting hands by nicknames, such as Big Slick and Rockets in a post. 8. If you think you should win simply because you adhere to some writer's top ten starting hands.9. If you think other peoples bad play causes you to lose.

Asking DN for his email, postal address, and are asking him to stake you for $5 on Pokerstars.

1. If you think Ron_Mexico is a genius for coming up with that name.  2. If you didn't know that Smasharoo has vomito - the worst form of yellow fever
if you havent seen at least 6 different Marion pics
So I wanted to make this post so that all the people like myself can figure out if they are a newb still or not...I know that I am still a newb because:I can't get past the censored censors  Feel free to add others.And please when the newbs read this now you will know why you are considered a newb
Cant get past the fucking censors... not that hard.