poker and the guinness book *joke of the day*

Three friends want nothing more than to be in the Guinness Book of World Records. They want it so badly that it consumes them for months on end. The first of the three goes to the book and says, "I think I have the smallest hands in the world, can you measure them so I can be in the book." He goes back to his friends and when they ask him how it went, he replies, "I have the smallest hands in the world!!! I'm in the book!!!" The second of the three goes to the book and says, "I think I have the smallest feet in the world, can you measure them so I can be in the book." He goes back to his friends and when they ask him how it went, he replies, "I have the smallest feet in the world!!! I'm in the book!!!"The third gentleman is totally flustered at this point because his two friends are in the Guiness book and he isn't. He marches down to the book and says, "This is actually pretty embarrassing, but I think I have the smallest penis in the world, can you measure it so I can get my name in the book?" He goes back to his friends and when they ask him if he got in he replies sadly, "No, I didn't get into the book. but who the hell is Phil Hellmuth?"

Three friends want nothing more than to be in the Guinness Book of World Records.  They want it so badly that it consumes them for months on end.  The first of the three goes to the book and says, "I think I have the smallest hands in the world, can you measure them so I can be in the book."  He goes back to his friends and when they ask him how it went, he replies, "I have the smallest hands in the world!!!  I'm in the book!!!"  The second of the three goes to the book and says, "I think I have the smallest feet in the world, can you measure them so I can be in the book."  He goes back to his friends and when they ask him how it went, he replies, "I have the smallest feet in the world!!!  I'm in the book!!!"The third gentleman is totally flustered at this point because his two friends are in the Guiness book and he isn't.  He marches down to the book and says, "This is actually pretty embarrassing, but I think I have the smallest penis in the world, can you measure it so I can get my name in the book?"  He goes back to his friends and when they ask him if he got in he replies sadly, "No, I didn't get into the book. but who the hell is Phil Hellmuth?"
This is the second worst joke I have ever heard. haha, people dislike Hellmuth and therefore want to say he has a small penis. Ha..ugh. The only joke worse than this is the joke about the blonde and brunette who hated each other, or whatever that post was about a month ago.......Seriously though. This joke is truly a waste of time. I shit funnier than this.