real men of genius: mr. bad beat story teller guy

Bud Light presents Real Men of Genius. (Real Men of gen-ius!) Today we salute you, Mr. Bad Beat Story Teller Guy(Mr. Bad Beat Story Teller Guy!)When other players just take their beats, and move on the next hand, its you who has to tell us every detail of that top pair that got outdrawn.(The mother f*cker turned a King!)You are always the first one to say, why were you in that hand? You know that you were way behind a*shole...(Doesn't know when to shut up!)You're the one who can't stand it when your trips loses to a flush, and you're always the first to say there is no way this would happen in real life!(This online bullsh*t is rigged!)So crack open an ice cold bud light, oh Mr. Bad Beat Story Teller Guy, cuz you're going to need it when you're on the rail telling your interesting stories about how you should be up $5000...(Mr Bad Beat Story telllllleerrr Guy).(Bud Light Beer, Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis, Missouri).

The best thing is:It's exactly like the real songs. I remember when I first heard them they cracked me up so this was a treat.Thanks for the post man.<3,Me