tv makes johnny chan look like a big guy... but

I bumped on to Johnny Chan at Bellagio last night. (Well we acually did not bump but he walked just a couple of feet away from me.)Seeing him on TV it always appears like he is kinda big or at least average height. But he is acually only like 5 foot nothing. (ok maybe 5'4") I was just suprised.

a lot of pro players are quite short. no need to dwell on that though.btw, Sylvestor Stallone is just 5' 7". He says he's 5'10" though. I say I'm 5'7" and I'm taller than Stallone.

a lot of pro players are quite short. no need to dwell on that though.btw, Sylvestor Stallone is just 5' 7". He says he's 5'10" though. I say I'm 5'7" and I'm taller than Stallone.
Same with tom cruise....5'7

I walked past Chris Moneymaker . . . (I know) . . . he is like 5' nothing too, very short. So is Sam Farha and Freddy Deeb. I saw them having a conversation once and they were tiny little fellows!. On the other hand I saw howard Lederer talking with Freddy Deeb once and he is huge!

vin diesel is that size also

Yea i saw Scott when they had the big thing at ESPN NY a while ago. I passed by and i was like is..that..him? He is so short and adorable..lol... i small enough to use as a card protector..lol

Few months ago i was in vegas at the circuit event, I sat next to Morgan Machina and Gavin Smith. Both of those guys are tiny vs what they look like on tv. Men the master was heads up (he was tiny as well!) with Chad Layne at the final table. Chad Layne was actually a normal sized guy.