tv makes johnny chan look like a big guy... but

Arnold is 5'5" or something close to that.
Schwarzenegger? He's 6'2". When he was competing in the 1970's he weighed in at 260lbs. Friggin' monster ...
He's actually 5'5"...or around there and wears inserts into his shoes to make him taller. I worked at the capitol with him and he's definitly definitly not 6'2".
Arnold is 5'5" or something close to that.
Schwarzenegger? He's 6'2". When he was competing in the 1970's he weighed in at 260lbs. Friggin' monster ...
He's actually 5'5"...or around there and wears inserts into his shoes to make him taller. I worked at the capitol with him and he's definitly definitly not 6'2".
Hunh ... that's wierd ... not that I'm doubting what you're saying but I found an old picture of Arnold from his younger days. My old man met and trained with the guy on the right (Reg Park) back in the late 60's and he recalls Reg being just a shade over 6'. Check out this trip down memory lane ...http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/hercul...old/arnold4.jpg
I bumped on to Johnny Chan at Bellagio last night. (Well we acually did not bump but he walked just a couple of feet away from me.)Seeing him on TV it always appears like he is kinda big or at least average height. But he is acually only like 5 foot nothing. (ok maybe 5'4") I was just suprised.
I never really got the impression that he was big. I guess since I met him before I ever saw him on TV, I just already knew he wasn't a big guy. Does everyone really think that he looks big on TV??
I bumped on to Johnny Chan at Bellagio last night. (Well we acually did not bump but he walked just a couple of feet away from me.)Seeing him on TV it always appears like he is kinda big or at least average height. But he is acually only like 5 foot nothing. (ok maybe 5'4") I was just suprised.
Chan's huge... in his pants.
Arnold is 6'3"VERIFIED...BTW.movie wardbrobe fitting invoices do not lie.I know for a fact that for True Lies....he measure 6'3" and weighed 228 pounds.