if you joined from march onwards, refresher course

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely apologize but there was no way I could not post this link. I want a shirt. Still have the site?
Sure. It's www.cafepress/filesharer.comI'll lower the base price to cost, since the first 100 dollars i make goes to cafepress anyway.(I'm trying to find a well established tshirt site to sell them though, so stay tuned!)
  • 1 month later...

eminemBNJA: Oh I like that Baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat.BritneySpears14: What the fuck, I told you not to message me again.eminemBNJA: Oh shit So hilarious. I've probably read this post like 4 times, and everytime it gets bumped I read it again and laugh the whole time.And I'm pretty sure this is why teneight was banned:

I want my 12 minutes back!j/k.I didn't even read the first line
Clearly like the funniest thing ever written on the internet, and he don't care.
God this thread never gets old
This is some funny funny stuff. Everytime I read this, I have tears steaming down my face by the end.
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

don't know if this one is real or not:Blood Ninja: Thanks for dropping by.Voluptuous LaFolette: Interesting place…Blood Ninja: Thanks, I made everything myself. Did my own scripting work too.Voluptuous LaFollette: OMG is that bed made out of…?Blood Ninja: Yes Rhinoceros penises…100 prims, each textured in a manner faithful to the penis of the African White Rhino.Voluptuous LaFollette: Lovely, listen, I should be…Blood Ninja: Check out this animation, click the pink ballVoluptuous LaFollette: Why do I know I’m going to regret thisVoluptuous LaFollette: O M GBlood Ninja: I call this one “Power Fisting”Voluptuous LaFollette: you are fisting me with your head, that isn’t fisting.Blood Ninja: *gasp* sorry, didn’t hear you.Voluptuous LaFollette: what is my avi doing?Blood Ninja: Braying like a mule in heatVoluptuous LaFollette: OK, I’m out…Blood Ninja: Wait! I’ll pay!Voluptuous LaFollette: …Voluptuous LaFollette: How much?Blood Ninja: 100 Lindens.Voluptuous LaFollette: Bye.Blood Ninja: 500!Voluptuous LaFollette: yawn…Blood Ninja: 1000Voluptuous LaFollette: Ok, but I can only stay 15 minutesBlood Ninja: NPYou have paid Voluptuous LaFolette 1000 LindensVoluptuous LaFollette: and no more power fistingBlood Ninja: ok hit me with thisVoluptuous LaFollette has accepted your inventory offer.Voluptuous LaFollette: What are you doing?Blood Ninja: my new animation. I call this animation “carnie hell”. I’m impaled on a corn dog, tied to a post by bonds of licorice whips and gagged with cotton candy…Hit me hit me with that crop I gave you…*whack*Voluptuous LaFollette: OMG, what s that yellow stuff?Blood Ninja: mustard.*whack*Blood Ninja: ketchupVoluptuous LaFollette: …Blood Ninja: oh baby make me your lunch. Release your inner cannibal.Voluptuous LaFollette: OK, look I’m not sure I’m up for this…Blood Ninja: ok. Ok. Wait!You have paid Voluptuous LaFolette 1000 Lindens*whack**whack*Blood Ninja: One more whack and you get a bun*whack*Voluptuous LaFollette: hmmm I begin caressing your freshly baked bun…Blood Ninja: whack me again and there will be poppy seeds on the bun*whack*Voluptuous LaFollette: I begin nibbling at the edge of you freshly baked seeded bun…Blood Ninja: Oh baby gobble me up…Voluptuous LaFollette: I take a bite of your flesh. Chomp!Blood Ninja: Hey what the ****! What are you some kind of pervert?Voluptuous LaFollette: …?Voluptuous LaFollette: I thought this is what you wantedBlood Ninja: **** no, you were supposed to nibble away the bun and lick off the mustard and ketchup and nibble away my bonds of licorice and cotton candy… This is about liberation, not cannibalization, you totalizing self-centered perverted *****.Voluptuous LaFollette: That’s it, I’m out.Blood Ninja: fine, first give me back my money.Voluptuous LaFollette: No way, sicko. You got more than your money’s worth.Blood Ninja: Pay me back or I have the Linden’s ban your ***.Voluptuous LaFollette: Hahaha, that’s a good one.Blood Ninja: You think I’m joking?Voluptuous LaFollette: I think you’re a sick ****.Jeff Linden: OK, what seems to be the problem here.Blood Ninja: About time you got here Jeff, This ***** owes me 2K Lindens.Jeff Linden: Why?Blood Ninja: Services unrendered.Jeff Linden: Look, I’m very busy…Voluptuous LaFollette: I’m so sorry about this Jeff…Blood Ninja: No I’m serious, I paid her 2K to do a scene in which she liberates me from the false promise of refined carbohydrate baked goods consumerism. Instead she decided to unleash her repressed daddy complex in the form of a cannibalistic attack on my virtual person.Jeff Linden: HmmmBlood Ninja: that’s harassment. And its breach of contract.Voluptuous LaFollette: You are sick.Jeff Linden: Well listen Blood, just reviewing the chat log, it seems you said this to her “Blood Ninja: oh baby make me your lunch. Release your inner cannibal.”Voluptuous LaFollette: Hah! Suck on that one, ****tard!Blood Ninja: Oh that’s just great Jeff, way to be impartial.Jeff Linden: I’m just reading the chat logs.Blood Ninja: You made that **** up. Admit it!Jeff Linden: OK, I don’t have time for this, I’m out..Voluptuous LaFollette: Me too…Blood Ninja: Wait, don’t go Jeff! You can scene with us!Blood Ninja: You can be… you can be the potato salad..Blood Ninja: Ok, you and Voluptuous can share me…Blood Ninja: Hello…?Blood Ninja: *****! Come back with my condiments crop!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...