if you joined from march onwards, refresher course

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i think most people would agree that this forum is full of a bunch of_Assholes...but with all the bumps this thread proves that they are sentimental_Assholes.
I got deja vu reading this, then I figured out it was because I wrote it. :D:club:

VictimX_27: Hi there!cheesedog: HEYA!VictimX_27: What u up 2?cheesedog: Nice English.cheesedog: Did you learn that on the short bus?VictimX_27: Get fuckedcheesedog: I'm just joking relaxcheesedog: What's your name?VictimX_27: Whats yours?cheesedog: I asked you first.VictimX_27: I asked you secondcheesedog: Did I time just warp to middle school?VictimX_27: huhcheesedog: Never mind. My name is Johnnycheesedog: Johnny CheesedogVictimX_27: Thats not your real namecheesedog: Why isn't that my real name?VictimX_27: No one has the name Cheesedog as a last namecheesedog: Well I do. Whats wrong with it?VictimX_27: Nothin i supposeVictimX_27: Is that your real pic in that av?cheesedog: Yes it isVictimX_27: Very handsomecheesedog: ThanksVictimX_27: You kinda look like eminemcheesedog: Fuck you.VictimX_27: HEY! I meant that in a good wayVictimX_27: I think eminem is hot!cheesedog: Oh. You think I'm hot?VictimX_27: Yeahcheesedog: What do you look like?cheesedog: Do you have a pic?VictimX_27: I don't show my picture to anyonecheesedog: Why not?VictimX_27: Cause I'm uglycheesedog: I won't make fun of youVictimX_27: Its not that. I just don't like my lookscheesedog: So you have no self-esteem, huh?cheesedog: Is that what you're saying?VictimX_27: I just don't think I'm prettycheesedog: Let me be the judge of that.VictimX_27: Nahhhcheesedog: Then describe yourself.VictimX_27: Why do u wanna know what I look like?cheesedog: Because I think you're nicecheesedog: I want to picture you in my head while I'm talking to you.VictimX_27: LMAO!! You don't want 2 picture me. Trust mecheesedog: Why not?VictimX_27: I told you. I'm ugly.cheesedog: Well... I think you're beautiful on the inside.VictimX_27: You don't even know mecheesedog: I'm a pretty good judge of characterVictimX_27: Then why do u need 2 see me?cheesedog: I just wanted to know thats allcheesedog: If you aren't comfortable with it... thats fine.VictimX_27: You don't understandcheesedog: Is it that bad?VictimX_27: YESSSSScheesedog: Ok then. I'm gonna picture you as Weezy from the Jeffersons.cheesedog: She is the bomb!cheesedog: She makes me hot just thinking about her!VictimX_27: Wheezy?cheesedog: Yep. Weezy.VictimX_27: Who is that?cheesedog: George's wife.VictimX_27: Who is georgecheesedog: George Jefferson. From the Jeffersons.cheesedog: Are you fucking deaf?VictimX_27: Who are the Jeffersons?cheesedog: Oh lord. Here we goVictimX_27: wut?cheesedog: You don't know who the Jeffersons are?VictimX_27: Should I?cheesedog: Yes.VictimX_27: Well I don't.cheesedog: FISH DONT FRY IN THE KITCHEN! BEANS DONT BURN ON THE GREEEELL...VictimX_27: huhhh?cheesedog: TOOK A WHOOOOLE LOTTA LU UH VINNNN. JUST TO GET UP THAT HEEEELLVictimX_27: Wut the hell are you saying?cheesedog: Hold on a secondcheesedog: Here you go. *PIC*VictimX_27: Thats her?cheesedog: YepVictimX_27: I don't look anything like thatcheesedog: SHUT UP! You're ruining my fantasy!VictimX_27: LOL. You're funny.cheesedog: What's funny?VictimX_27: u rcheesedog: I'm glad I entertain youVictimX_27: me 2cheesedog: So if you don't look like Weezy, what do you look like?VictimX_27: u don't give up do u?cheesedog: NeverVictimX_27: I'm the exact opposite of hercheesedog: ???VictimX_27: I'm very whitecheesedog: Thats cool, my white anti-soul sista'VictimX_27: LOLcheesedog: I can dig white chicks too, I guess.VictimX_27: I'm whiter than mostcheesedog: really?VictimX_27: I'm an albinocheesedog: a what?VictimX_27: u don't know what that is?cheesedog: I've heard the word beforeVictimX_27: I have no pigment in my skin, eyes or hairVictimX_27: So I'm all whitecheesedog: This is bullshitVictimX_27: I'm serious!VictimX_27: You've never seen an albino before?cheesedog: No. Where do they live? Albinia?VictimX_27: No, we live all over.cheesedog: Then how come I've never seen anyVictimX_27: Lucky I supposecheesedog: Send me your picture. I wanna know what an albino looks like.VictimX_27: I'll send you a picture of one but not mecheesedog: OkVictimX_27: Here u go *PIC*cheesedog: Whoa. Thats freakyVictimX_27: See why I don't send my picture out?cheesedog: there's nothing wrong with it.cheesedog: It doesn't make you uglycheesedog: This chick is kind of hot actually.VictimX_27: Thank ucheesedog: No problemcheesedog: Her, not you. I don't know what you look like.VictimX_27: Are you gonna be on in 3 hours?cheesedog: YesVictimX_27: I have to go to the mall with my sisterVictimX_27: Will you be here when I get back?cheesedog: S ure. Then I'll sex you up.VictimX_27: Gee thanks. LOLcheesedog: I'm seriousVictimX_27: We'll see.cheesedog: Yes we will.VictimX_27: Bye for now!cheesedog: Make sure you wear some sunscreen.VictimX_27: <USER HAS LOGGED OUT>About 3 hours later...VictimX_27: HEY!cheesedog: Hello thereVictimX_27: I'm backcheesedog: Have fun at the mall?VictimX_27: Yeah. I got some new shoescheesedog: InterestingVictimX_27: Not really. Just shoescheesedog: You ready to be sexed up now?VictimX_27: LOLcheesedog: Is that a yes?VictimX_27: Could beVictimX_27:cheesedog: HOT DAMN!cheesedog: I gently suck your nipplescheesedog: I feel them get hard then I jam my hand down your..VictimX_27: WOAH! Slow down cowboycheesedog: Why?VictimX_27: I'm not just gonna cyber with you if thats all you wantcheesedog: What do you mean?VictimX_27: You're not going to ignore me later are you?cheesedog: Of course not.cheesedog: I like you.VictimX_27: I don't even know how old you are.cheesedog: I'm 27. Now....cheesedog: I gently massage your breasts with my rough handscheesedog: I roll your nipples between my fingersVictimX_27: WAIT!cheesedog: They get hard again... what?VictimX_27: Don't you wanna know anything about me first?VictimX_27: Like what I like?cheesedog: Oh yeah. Sure. Hurry up.VictimX_27: That didn't sound convincing.cheesedog: YES I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!VictimX_27: Now u r being a smartassVictimX_27: Just give me a minutecheesedog: okVictimX_27: I'm backcheesedog: npVictimX_27: thank youcheesedog: So what do you like?VictimX_27: Ummmm being lickedcheesedog: Where?VictimX_27: Everywherecheesedog: Any place in particular?VictimX_27: uhhh yeahcheesedog: tell meVictimX_27: on my clitcheesedog: OK!cheesedog: NOW YOU'RE TALKIN!VictimX_27: I also like being done from behindcheesedog: Ooooooohhhh.cheesedog: Ok. Check this out.cheesedog: We're in an abandoned building.cheesedog: No is around. Its all quiet.VictimX_27: Uh huhcheesedog: I gently unbutton your pants and slide my hand across your clitcheesedog: You get all warm and juicy.cheesedog: I slip your panties down and continue to massage your pussyVictimX_27: oooohh mmmmcheesedog: I place my mouth on your pussy as I eat you from behindcheesedog: I wiggle my tounge around across your moist holeVictimX_27: yesssscheesedog: I cover your ears with my hands as I eat you.cheesedog: Egon and Ray sneak in from the back.cheesedog: *Powering up Proton packs*VictimX_27: ???cheesedog: Then... Egon BLASTS your pasty white ass!!cheesedog: POW!! BZZZZZTTTTTPHTTTTTT!!!cheesedog: Winston and Peter set up the containment trap....VictimX_27: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!cheesedog: You wiggle around in the proton streams buck nakedcheesedog: The streams almost cross! Look out!!cheesedog: Peter smacks you across the chin with his guncheesedog: They open the trap and it sucks your pale ass in!VictimX_27: This isn't funny johnny!cheesedog: SHUT UP! YOUR CAUGHT!cheesedog: **puts you in the containment area**cheesedog: Slimer is in there too..VictimX_27: YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!cheesedog: I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!cheesedog: Now...Slimer sticks his green, slimey cock in your pigmentless ass.cheesedog: **HE SLIMES YOU!**VictimX_27: Never talk to me again!cheesedog: He cums all over your hair... but no one notices cause its the same colorVictimX_27: FUCK YOUUUUcheesedog: He eats a powdered donut!VictimX_27: SHUT UP AND FUCK YOUUUU!!!!!cheesedog: o wait! It was your hand, you scary, white whore!VictimX_27: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!cheesedog: Chill out, Casper. You're trapped, I said.cheesedog: Slimer goes to lick your clit.cheesedog: But there is already slime on your it!!cheesedog: Slimer thinks you are a cheater and gets jealous!!cheesedog: HE RIPS YOUR WHITE TITS OFF!VictimX_27: FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!cheesedog: **Plays volleyball with them**VictimX_27: <USER HAS LOGGED OUT>

I've only read a few so far but the Rhino one is absolutely hysterical.Bloodninja: Ok baby, we got to hurry, I don't know how long I can keep it ready for you. j_gurli3: thats ok. ok i'm a japanese schoolgirl, what r u. Bloodninja: A Rhinocerus. Well, hung like one, thats for sure. j_gurli3: haha, ok lets go. j_gurli3: i put my hand through ur hair, and kiss u on the neck. Bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory. j_gurli3: haha, ok, u know that turns me on. j_gurli3: i start unbuttoning ur shirt. Bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts. j_gurli3: No, ur not really a Rhinocerus silly, it's just part of the game. Bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They ****ing charge your ***. j_gurli3: stop, cmon be serious. Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ***. Bloodninja: I stomp my feet, the dust stirs around my tough skinned feet. j_gurli3: thats it. Bloodninja: Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn. Bloodninja: **** am I hard now.

-----VictimX_27: You've never seen an albino before?cheesedog: No. Where do they live? Albinia?-----I don't know what is the funniest part of these. But, that quote is up there.HARRRRR!
Wow, out of all that gold you pick out the stink nugget. Here, I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. Pick one of these three:1) cheesedog: Slimer is in there too..VictimX_27: YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!cheesedog: I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!cheesedog: Now...Slimer sticks his green, slimey cock in your pigmentless ass.cheesedog: **HE SLIMES YOU!**2) cheesedog: He cums all over your hair... but no one notices cause its the same color3) cheesedog: HE RIPS YOUR WHITE TIT[/size]S OFF!VictimX_27: FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!cheesedog: **Plays volleyball with them**
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if it's been posted or not but:http://www.fugly.com/victims/bloodninja.phpCheesedog: Well hello thereVictimX_21: HeyVictimX_21: : _VictimX_21: oopsVictimX_21: : }Cheesedog: You're a drama major huh?VictimX_21: Yep. I like acting and the theater.Cheesedog: Me too. I act like a jackass all the time.VictimX_21: lolVictimX_21: what are you doing??Cheesedog: Nothing.... just sittin aroundCheesedog: Are you alone?VictimX_21: yesCheesedog: heheheCheesedog: coolVictimX_21: why you got a plan??Cheesedog: well, I didn't have one but I could make one.VictimX_21: HummmmmmCheesedog: Do YOU have a plan?VictimX_21: nopeVictimX_21: but im sure I could come up with oneCheesedog: Whatta you say we make one?VictimX_21: we can do thatCheesedog: What did you have in mind?VictimX_21: hummmmmCheesedog: A hummer?VictimX_21: lol no sillyVictimX_21: don't mind meVictimX_21: where are you from if i may askCheesedog: I'm from MarylandVictimX_21: same hereVictimX_21: im in southern illinoisCheesedog: No way!Cheesedog: what part?VictimX_21: near CarbondaleVictimX_21: why??Cheesedog: I am near Salisbury, MD.VictimX_21: where is thatCheesedog: It's on the Eastern Shore, near the Ocean.VictimX_21: okCheesedog: You're into acting right?VictimX_21: Mmmmm hmmmmCheesedog: Do you want to practice with me?VictimX_21: SureVictimX_21: ever hear of a town called jonesboro illinois?Cheesedog: No, I sure haventCheesedog: Is it anything like Mayberry?VictimX_21: lmfaoooooooooCheesedog: I can do a mean Barney FifeCheesedog: check this outCheesedog: "Hey Andy.... I'm gonna run up to Mt. Pilot and get me some Dillsnitch!"Cheesedog: "AIN'T THAT SWELL ANDY?"VictimX_21: LOLVictimX_21: your cuteCheesedog: Thank you.Cheesedog: and Andy says "Now Barney.... you know Aunt Bee is gonna have yer hide!"VictimX_21: yvvw hunCheesedog: Wanna have some fun?VictimX_21: sureCheesedog: Ok. I'll dress up like Barney.Cheesedog: And we'll make our own Andy Griffith ShowCheesedog: It would be good practice for you.VictimX_21: lol okCheesedog: ok here we goCheesedog: Ok, I'll be Barney Fife and you can be my girlfriend, Thelma Lou.VictimX_21: ok lmao. Cheesedog: **Walks up the wodden stars to you rporch and knocks on the front door**Cheesedog: Knock Knock Knock!VictimX_21: Wh's there? Cheesedog: "Well, it's me, Thelma Lou. Are you ready to go to the dance?"VictimX_21: lol this is too strangeCheesedog: "Huh? What do you mean, darlin?"Cheesedog: Are you gonna open the door?VictimX_21: Ok. Sorry.VictimX_21: One second Barney.Cheesedog: **paces back and forth on the porch**Cheesedog: **whistles to himself**VictimX_21: **opens the front door**Cheesedog: "Well, gollee, Thelma Lou. Don't you look pritty."VictimX_21: Thank you Barney.Cheesedog: Aww, shucks. You're welcome.Cheesedog: "We got a little while before the dance. Why don't we have a seat on the porch swing?"VictimX_21: Ok.Cheesedog: **we both sit on the porch swing**Cheesedog: Offer me some lemonade, whore.VictimX_21: EXCUSE ME?Cheesedog: Oops. I meant, "Hey Thelma, I could sure go for some Lemonade."VictimX_21: You called me a whore assholeCheesedog: "Aww, shucks Thelma. I'm sorry."VictimX_21: I dont want to play this anymore. Quit calling me Thelma.Cheesedog: I didn't mean to type that. I hit the wrong key.Cheesedog: I'm sorry.Cheesedog: Hello?VictimX_21: okCheesedog: Ok. I'm sorry.Cheesedog: Are you ready to start again?VictimX_21: yeah okCheesedog: Alright, here we go.Cheesedog: "Aww, nevermind about that lemonade Thelma. We don't have much time."VictimX_21: Ok Barney. Don't act like a jackass.Cheesedog: "Yaaawwwnn. Boy, this fresh air sure makes me tired."Cheesedog: **I stretch real big and put my arm around your sholder.**VictimX_21: **I look at you suspiciously**Cheesedog: "Thelma, you're so pretty. Can I have a kiss?"VictimX_21: Lol. ok barney.VictimX_21: but just one. we're not married yet.Cheesedog: **blushes**VictimX_21: *closes her eyes and puckers up waiting for a kissCheesedog: **Leans over to kiss you**VictimX_21: *turns her head so that you only get a kiss on the cheekCheesedog: What the hell?VictimX_21: LMFAO!! HahahaCheesedog: "Listen Thelma. I'm getting a little tired of your games"Cheesedog: "Just because I'm not a tough guy like Andy doesn't mean I'm not a man."Cheesedog: "A man with NEEDS"VictimX_21: what?Cheesedog: **Grips the back of your head and forces your face into my lap**Cheesedog: "Suck it bitch!"VictimX_21: thats it bye.Cheesedog: **Slaps you in the face**Cheesedog: You're not going anywhere, you cock tease!Cheesedog: I'm tired of you prancin' around, gettin' me all juiced up all the time, Thelma!VictimX_21: I'm not playing anymore you're an asshole.Cheesedog: SHUT UP! Cheesedog: **Rips your dress down, exposing one of your breasts**Cheesedog: **Stands up real fast!**Cheesedog: **Trying to get gun belt off**Cheesedog: **Fumbles with gun trying to get it off the holster**Cheesedog: **Gun falls on the ground and goes off**Cheesedog: **Bullet goes through your head**Cheesedog: OH NO! ANDY'S GONNA KILL ME!VictimX_21: What in the hell is the matter with you?Cheesedog: "NOW I'VE DONE IT!"Cheesedog: Don't talk.Cheesedog: Your dead.Cheesedog: **Well, since nobody's here, I might as well get some of...**Cheesedog: **of Thelma's dead pussy**VictimX_21: JESUS! WHAT THE FUCK?!?Cheesedog: mmmgGMMPMMPHHHHhhhhhCheesedog: **Tastes like formaldahide already...**Cheesedog: **Tugs at zipper trying to get pants off**VictimX_21: OMGGGGGGGGGGCheesedog: Shhhh! SHUT the fuck UP!Cheesedog: Your still dead, ok?VictimX_21: You're a fucking sicko!Cheesedog: **Whips out a huge black dildo**Cheesedog: **Fumbles with dildo trying to rub lubrication on it...**Cheesedog: **Dildo falls on the porch**Cheesedog: **Cornchips and lint are stuck all over it**Cheesedog: **puts it inside you**VictimX_21: STOP IT YOU SICK FUCK!Cheesedog: What's the matter? Does it hurt?Cheesedog: Well maybe if you'd sweep off your fucking porch once in a while.. Cheesedog: ...you wouldn't be getting scratched with fucking cornchips right now, you filthy whore!Cheesedog: **Takes out the dildo and moves it to your mouth**Cheesedog: **Cracks a few teeth trying to get the dildo to go in smoothly**VictimX_21: Leave me alone you fucking pyscho!Cheesedog: **Then you wake up!**Cheesedog: It didn't kill you afterallCheesedog: I just winged you. And took off an ear.Cheesedog: Ok. Now you take over.VictimX_21: Fuck youCheesedog: Awww. Come on.Cheesedog: Let's get the strap-on out of my squad car.Cheesedog: And you can punish my ass for chipping your teeth.Cheesedog: Are you there?Cheesedog: Thelma?Cheesedog: Hello?Cheesedog: You're not going to tall Andy about this, are you?VictimX_21: <User not found>

[/size]

cheesedog: HelloVictimX-17: hi therecheesedog: My name is Cheeze. whats yours?VictimX-17: Lisacheesedog: Pretty.VictimX-17: thank youcheesedog: Would you like to fool around with a sexy 24 year old male dancer?VictimX-17: sure. what do you wanna do?cheesedog: I wanna have sex with youVictimX-17: do you have a pic?cheesedog: Yes. Yes I do.VictimX-17: send it to mecheesedog: Ok. Let me see if I can find it.VictimX-17: okcheesedog: Ok. Got it. cheesedog: Are you ready?VictimX-17: yeahcheesedog: Ok. Here it is. *PIC*cheesedog: Did you get it?cheesedog: Hello?VictimX-17: that is not you. That's Richard Simmons.cheesedog: Oh, my bad. I sent you the wrong picture. Let me look again.VictimX-17: why do you have a picture of Richard Simmons on your computer?cheesedog: I think he's a hunk. Don't you?VictimX-17: oooooookkkkkkkkkcheesedog: Here, I found the pictureVictimX-17: ok send itcheesedog: Alright, here it is... *PIC*VictimX-17: this is you?cheesedog: Yeah. Do you like it?VictimX-17: no. you look like dogshitcheesedog: **** YOU! I'm a ****ing model, you *****!VictimX-17: Yeah right. You look like you have CP or downsyndrome.cheesedog: How the **** do you know?VictimX-17: Cause your eyeball is all crooked and your teeth are nasty as hellcheesedog: Oh yeah? Well, the pic I sent you doesn't have the face on it! cheesedog: So you can shove it, *****!VictimX-17: All it is is a face you *******!cheesedog: Really?cheesedog: Hold on a seccheesedog: Oops. I sent you the wrong pic again.cheesedog: My bad.VictimX-17: yeah your badVictimX-17: dickbagcheesedog: No need for name calling, sweety.cheesedog: That was a picture of my brother.cheesedog: I'll send you the real picture right now.VictimX-17: thats your brother?VictimX-17: I don't want your pic nowcheesedog: Why not? I'm naked in it.cheesedog: Hello?cheesedog: Do you still want it?VictimX-17: Ok go aheadcheesedog: You don't sound like you want it.VictimX-17: just send the damn thing before I get pissed againcheesedog: Ok sweetycheesedog: Here it is.. *PIC*cheesedog: So?cheesedog: What do you think?VictimX-17: is this really you?cheesedog: YepVictimX-17: you have a very broad chestcheesedog: I know I do. Do you want to rub it?VictimX-17: the picture got cut off at the bottom.cheesedog: Yeah, I know. cheesedog: It's hard to take a picture of yourself in the mirror.VictimX-17: I will say that I like what I seecheesedog: Really? HOT DAMN!cheesedog: Now send me one of you!VictimX-17: I don't have any nude pics of myselfcheesedog: Then describe yourself to me.VictimX-17: I have long dark hair, brown eyes, 36B tits, and a neatly trimmed *****cheesedog: Are you fat?VictimX-17: No! I weigh 115 lbs.cheesedog: How tall are you?VictimX-17: 5 foot 5 inchescheesedog: Mmmmm very nice. Do you want to fool around still?VictimX-17: I can't. I have to get ready for work in an hourcheesedog: Thats plenty of time darlin. cheesedog: What do you say?VictimX-17: alrightcheesedog: OK!cheesedog: I slowly reach my hands down and unfastened your pants.cheesedog: I gently stroke your wet ***** with my fingertips.cheesedog: I can feel you getting hot...cheesedog: I gently suck your hard nips as I remove your panties...VictimX-17: mmmmmm yes. suck themcheesedog: I lean you over the countertop in the kitchen and place my face on your hot *****...cheesedog: I softly lick your ***** while my brother feels your tits...VictimX-17: mmmmmmcheesedog: I softly caress your body in stroking motions as my brother kisses your lips...VictimX-17: hey waitcheesedog: I feel your juices falling down my chin...cheesedog: What?cheesedog: What is it?VictimX-17: what the hell is that with your brother feeling on my tits?cheesedog: I thought you might want a threesome.VictimX-17: HELL NO!VictimX-17: And definetly not with your brother!!cheesedog: Why not? He's hung like a mule.VictimX-17: Because your brother is ****ing gross!cheesedog: He won't drool on you or anything.cheesedog: Not a lot, anyway.VictimX-17: He looks like a ****ing retard!cheesedog: Uh oh. cheesedog: You shouldn't have said that...VictimX-17: why not? its the truthcheesedog: He saw what you wrote.VictimX-17: socheesedog: So now he's destroying the living room! cheesedog: You shouldn't have led him on like that if you weren't gonna **** him!VictimX-17: I wouldn't **** him ever!cheesedog: Oh no.VictimX-17: what?cheesedog: Oh my god..cheesedog: He's spitting all over himself. I think he's having have a seizure.VictimX-17: You guys are ****ed up. **** you bothcheesedog: Please don't leave. cheesedog: Just let me put a spoon in his mouth so he doesn't bite his tounge off again.cheesedog: brbcheesedog: Alright I'm back. cheesedog: I tied him to the dog so he shouldn't be bothering us againcheesedog: Are you there?VictimX-17: Yes but I'm leaving nowcheesedog: Please don't go. cheesedog: I promise he won't bother us again. I gave him a Playboy and some tissues.VictimX-17: I have to go to work nowcheesedog: Call in sick. I'll make it worth your while.VictimX-17: No thankscheesedog: Please?cheesedog: Hello?cheesedog: Can I at least get a blowjob before you go?VictimX-17: <User Has Logged Out>

johnnycheesedog: I'm having some trouble in here and no one seems to want to help me.HeDied4Uand4Me: what do you mean ?johnnycheesedog: I came here to this Christian Chat room for help.johnnycheesedog: I thought someone in here might be able to tell me about Jesus and Forgiveness.johnnycheesedog: are you religious?HeDied4Uand4Me: not reallyjohnnycheesedog: ok then. If you're not, can you point me in the direction of someone who might?HeDied4Uand4Me: who might whatjohnnycheesedog: who might be reliious and know about Jesus and stuff.HeDied4Uand4Me: I know a littlejohnnycheesedog: Do you know anything about Jesus?HeDied4Uand4Me: yesjohnnycheesedog: Can you help me with a problem. No one else here seems to careHeDied4Uand4Me: I could tryjohnnycheesedog: You see, I have these nasty urges.johnnycheesedog: I can't seem to stop them.johnnycheesedog: I've tried therapy and everything else, but nothing seems to work. johnnycheesedog: I thought that this chat room might help me.HeDied4Uand4Me: ok go onjohnnycheesedog: I have these "Feelings" that I can't get rid of.johnnycheesedog: I need to find some way to release them in a productive way.johnnycheesedog: Its so embarrassing talking about this. Forgive me if I have troubleHeDied4Uand4Me: okjohnnycheesedog: I have this thing for little boys. It's driving me crazy.johnnycheesedog: I know I shouldn't feel like this, but I can't help it.johnnycheesedog: I wanted to know if the Church could help me.johnnycheesedog: Hello?johnnycheesedog: Are you still there?johnnycheesedog: Did I scare you away?HeDied4Uand4Me: no I just dont know what to sayjohnnycheesedog: Please say you can help me. Do you go to church?HeDied4Uand4Me: yesHeDied4Uand4Me: but I dont know if I can help youjohnnycheesedog: Please! I roam the streets at night and pay young men and boys to...HeDied4Uand4Me: to what?johnnycheesedog: to let me smell their underpants.johnnycheesedog: I PAY THEM, do you understand me?johnnycheesedog: I can't believe I do thisHeDied4Uand4Me: neither can I to be honestjohnnycheesedog: Can Jesus help me with my problem?HeDied4Uand4Me: he can help you with *any* problemjohnnycheesedog: How often do you go to church?HeDied4Uand4Me: weeklyjohnnycheesedog: Does your church have a choir?johnnycheesedog: Can they help me?HeDied4Uand4Me: yesHeDied4Uand4Me: I am sorry but i don't knowHeDied4Uand4Me: All I can tell you is to pray.johnnycheesedog: I have been praying, but my church doesn't have a choir.HeDied4Uand4Me: what does that have to do with it?johnnycheesedog: You don't understand. johnnycheesedog: I REALLY don't want to have to pay these people anymore.johnnycheesedog: I mean, all they're doing is letting me smell their dirty underwear.HeDied4Uand4Me: then dontjohnnycheesedog: Thats the whole problem though! johnnycheesedog: I'm running out of money and I need to find boys who will let me do it for free.johnnycheesedog: I was thinking if your church had a choir... johnnycheesedog: you could give a few of the boys in the choir my number...johnnycheesedog: and they could give me a call when they got lonely.HeDied4Uand4Me: You are sick! Get help! Leave little boys alone!johnnycheesedog: Awww c'mon. Don't you find them attractive?johnnycheesedog: Not even a little bit?HeDied4Uand4Me: You disgust me. You're going straight to hell.johnnycheesedog: Are there little boys in your choir who look particularly dirty?HeDied4Uand4Me: GET LOST!!johnnycheesedog: Because I might be able to just join the choir and smell the underpants while I sing.johnnycheesedog: I could save a fortune.HeDied4Uand4Me: you think that is funny?johnnycheesedog: Do you know anybody who would be willing to just SELL me their underwear?HeDied4Uand4Me: your going to burn in hell.johnnycheesedog: Does your church have a men's softball team or something that I can join?HeDied4Uand4Me: you r a disgusting pigjohnnycheesedog: Because if I was, let's say ...the catcher? johnnycheesedog: I could be right down there near the groin area.johnnycheesedog: Can I borrow 15 bucks?HeDied4Uand4Me: **** OFF!!!!johnnycheesedog: HELP ME PLEASE!johnnycheesedog: I'm begging you!!HeDied4Uand4Me: **** OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE OR I WILL REPORT Y(OUjohnnycheesedog: Ok. johnnycheesedog: I'm sorry.johnnycheesedog: What are you wearing right now?HeDied4Uand4Me: <<has logged out>>