cracked gus hanson

ive gone over logs of hands tapes and audios of almost all of gus hansons hands that are recorded and have cracked his styleits all math taken to the extreme of LAG and he has some simple betting patterns that make him beatable by a discerning playerany suited connector in position he will raise standard depending on how many at the table if pushed back more than pot odds dictates he foldsout of postion he raises more than standard with suited connectors and will DEFEND HARDER than he wound in position tricky tricky gusbig hands he plays more liberally youll see more variations in his actions those two patters alone will allow anyone to beat gusthere are more but they are more complex and most poeple even pros wont be able to discover them so ill keep them to msyelf and maybe use them in the stars 100/200hope he reads this cause i like him and dont want to see him lose his edge when other pro's figure this outGood Luck.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope he reads this cause i like him and dont want to see him lose his edge when other pro's figure this out
It's funny that you threw this in at the end to explain why you bothered to post in the first place. Like you weren't trying to brag that you think you figured out how Gus plays.
hope he reads this cause i like him and dont want to see him lose his edge when other pro's figure this out
It's funny that you threw this in at the end to explain why you bothered to post in the first place. Like you weren't trying to brag that you think you figured out how Gus plays.
well thats part of it of course i have an ego im a poker player its half brag half true heads up to gus hes an exicting player and i want him to keep doing wellGood luck.

im am both out of breath (lack of periods), and in awe of the OP poker analysis....allegedly. Youd better get on the next plane to Monte Carlo and coach Gus on your findings so he wont:1. Go broke again2. Have to use Doyle's money3. Won't have to try to commit suicide by jumping in front of a busand....4 most importantly.....not end up living in turd fergusons basement.

im am both out of breath (lack of periods), and in awe of the OP poker analysis....allegedly.  Youd better get on the next plane to Monte Carlo and coach Gus on your findings so he wont:1.  Go broke again2. Have to use Doyle's money3. Won't have to try to commit suicide by jumping in front of a busand....4 most importantly.....not end up living in turd fergusons basement.
Usually when people bash others for bad writing habits they take the time to make sure their own writing is correct.

Why does everyone pick on Gus here? I assure you that he is trickier than you think. No one's style is that simple to analyze, especially his. How do you explain his 10 4 os plays? The other problem is that Gus, like every great player changes gears constantly. Do you think it's some fluke that he has done so well in tournements and cash games playing against some of the best in the world? People have to give that guy a break. The rumors and everything are just getting out of hand.

there are more but they are more complex and most poeple even pros wont be able to discover them so ill keep them to msyelf
This is funny. Surprised
Haha i didn't read enough of it to see that. This guy is awesome.
Wow, you cracked Gus Hanson. That'd probably be an amazing feat if I knew who he was. It'd probably be even more amazing if you cracked Gus Hansen.Congratulations though.
As I began to read this post, I was like "custom couldn't possibly not know how to spell Gus Hans-- ok, good..."

You can't say you cracked Gus because you most defintley do not have a large enough sample size on Television I doubt you have knowledge of 1000 hands which is a tiny sample size, congratulations you found out how he played in one tourney. You say pros haven't found this out, well frankly I trust thier juudement and reading skill then you please never post again.