so i got banned from neverwinpoker.com

What gets me about all this is it is clearly an orchestrated attempt to upset as many people as possible. If you had been banned from another site, for ANY reason, never mind for expressing bigotted and probably racist views, and simply wanted some place to come and talk poker would you use the same username? Not likely. And if you wanted a quiet life would you then use your very first post to announce to the world that you had been banned from this other forum and invite people to go research you? I dont think so.I say ignore the dude and the second he steps out of line, ban him.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What gets me about all this is it is clearly an orchestrated attempt to upset as many people as possible. If you had been banned from another site, for ANY reason, never mind for expressing bigotted and probably censored views, and simply wanted some place to come and talk poker would you use the same username? Not likely. And if you wanted a quiet life would you then use your very first post to announce to the world that you had been banned from this other forum and invite people to go research you? I dont think so.I say ignore the dude and the second he steps out of line, ban him.
Yeah, I did notice that as well. It's also Sept. 11, so I suppose there are some idiots who'd like to stir some shit up today.

Hey FCPers,I just wanted to pop in and let you know that the link to all of Chef's posts:http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/...ch&mode=resultsdoesn't include the 427 posts that Troy Powell wrote as cmoney:http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/...author=cmoney69If you would like to let Troy know how you feel about his posts, give him a call toll free at 888-276-4845 extension 105 or fax him at 866-896-3133.SFO!-B

Heck guys lets give the guy a chance before we start slamming and banning him.Chef I didnt read any of your posts over there, but if you stay cool and not flame, I dont see why anyone should have a problem. Just my 2 pennies tho.Co-D
Are you censored kidding me?
Must say, these avatars are getting better and better. I don't think Royal can keep up.
Theres nothing I can really say to this whole thread except WOW!!! Chef you are quite possibly the biggest douche to ever post here. EVER! If you keep an eye on FCP you will see that what you have done is no small feat as there are many douches here, but all hail to their new king! By the way I am black and I dont think Ive ever heard myself or any of my black friends complain about the "man bringing us down" like you said in your neverwin posts. You seem to be having a small problem telling the difference between black people and n#%gers. Heres the thing there are degenerates of every race you can find them anywhere. Just like there are millions of white people that Im sure most wouldnt want to be compared against the same goes for black people, or mexicans, or muslims, or any other race for that matter. Your sweeping generalazations just show you for what you truly are, a bigot. Im not going to compare you to the majority of posters on this site which are white that I truly enjoy talking with, Im going to think of you as the exception, one of the ignorant white people that I wouldnt want to compare the rest too.To everyone else sorry about the length of the post. I will now climb off of my soapbox and continue to watch football.
look up the word bigot. You yourself are a bigot for calling me a bigot. I am not censored, have many black friends. DEAL
Oh Oh, he's pulling out the ole "i have black friends" lines. A clear sign of a r.acist to be sure!
  • 2 years later...

We don't get people this amusing around here anymore, do we?