honestly, was your first impression of dn that he

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all in.... :bubblesigh:  you call, well, alright, I was bluffing, I only have  :diamonds8:  :clubs6: , wait, you only have  :spades2:  :diamonds6: , hahahahah, man, you are not very good at this gameBoard:    :hearts8:  :spades8:  :hearts6:
Why do you do this in every thread? Is it just a attempt to increase your post count or do you just want attention?
I'm all in.... :bubblesigh:  you call, well, alright, I was bluffing, I only have  :diamonds8:  :clubs6: , wait, you only have  :spades2:  :diamonds6: , hahahahah, man, you are not very good at this gameBoard:    :hearts8:  :spades8:  :hearts6:
Why do you do this in every thread? Is it just a attempt to increase your post count or do you just want attention?
Good question, but now he's achieved both possibilities.
Hopefully your boy ends up sucking dick to teach you a lesson.
He does take after his mother....
He most certainly has not blown me unlike her, though.

It takes a REAL man to wer pink :-) Seriously though, I think a lot of the reason some people may have felt that way is because of their false sense of masculinity that is promoted by our society:1. A real man is big and strong and can beat people down.2. A real man treats women badly and has lots of one night stands.3. A real man has to be wealthy and powerful. That's one of the biggest problems with our world today. Young men today have so much pressure to be this supposedly succussful man, that they neglect what it is to be a REAL man:1. A good friend, father, brother, or husband.2. A caring, thoughful, person.3. A selfless person. I can totally see why some may have thought I was gay and frankly I'm proud to be in touch with my "feminin side." To me, all that really means is that I have a fuller understanding of myself. I know my wife appreicates that as do my friends and family. If some strangers I don't even know, that may be narrow minded in their view of masculinity pass jusdgments on me, it doesn't bothers me. I'm very comfortable in my skin...

Even though I didn't take part in the stupidity of the DN gay part, I'm still embarrassed that DN read what I wrote in this post. But seriously, Royal, you would right?Does anyone else imagine themselves meeting DN and telling him that you post on his board and he says "oh yeah, under what name?" and you have to reply with Ron Mexico. I would imagine he would walk away in disgust immediately.Sometimes, I am ashamed of myself.Sometimes

It takes a REAL man to wer pink :-) Seriously though, I think a lot of the reason some people may have felt that way is because of their false sense of masculinity that is promoted by our society:1. A real man is big and strong and can beat people down.2. A real man treats women badly and has lots of one night stands.3. A real man has to be wealthy and powerful. That's one of the biggest problems with our world today. Young men today have so much pressure to be this supposedly succussful man, that they neglect what it is to be a REAL man:1. A good friend, father, brother, or husband.2. A caring, thoughful, person.3. A selfless person. I can totally see why some may have thought I was gay and frankly I'm proud to be in touch with my "feminin side." To me, all that really means is that I have a fuller understanding of myself. I know my wife appreicates that as do my friends and family. If some strangers I don't even know, that may be narrow minded in their view of masculinity pass jusdgments on me, it doesn't bothers me. I'm very comfortable in my skin...
Oh really.
Oh really.
Just joking.
Find a circle of friends that doesn't include 13 year olds and you will be set then.
weak
I would venture that I am right the f uck on. Seriously, save yourself, and let this thread die.
Um no, how bout you save yourself and deepthroat a shotgun, and in case that doesn't work for you, go ahead and contact me for a game since you live in my area. Rman3911@cox.net. Thanks in advance :-D
I'd watch out Loismustdie, he thought dn was gay, now invites you to play. Just watch out.
Nice response from DN. Ron and Royal - let me get in on that gay table action. Just imagine the chats we could have. I'll post a sample in a minute.
Anytime Speedz
Nice response from DN. Ron and Royal - let me get in on that gay table action. Just imagine the chats we could have. I'll post a sample in a minute.
Anytime Speedz
Ah fuck it. It took forever to find a good hand history, and now I don't feel like inserting our comments.But you can image how funny it would have been if I did...*hangs head in shame*
No need to explain, there are only a few idiots around here, the rest of us know you are not gay.
That's not the point at all. I know your post meant well, but DN's whole point (and mine and others) wasn't to disprove that he's a homosexual. He doesn't care if we think he is.

When Dn first started appearing on TV a lot I mentioned to a buddy that he seemed like a really cool guy and a very talented player. His response was "yeah, he's probably gay, but he does seem pretty cool." I processed that comment for about a millisecond, realized it was totally irrelevant, and hadn't thought about it again until this pathetic thread. He's not, but who cares?BTW, the manner in which Dn responded to this idiotic thread is about the coolest, most impressive way he possibly could have. You are a class act man.

1. A good friend, father, brother,  or husband.2. A caring, thoughful, person.3. A selfless person.
Gay it is then.
No need to explain, there are only a few idiots around here, the rest of us know you are not gay.
You make it sound like it's wrong or insulting to think someone's gay. That would mean being gay was wrong somehow.Now who's the bigoted motherf?
1. A good friend, father, brother,  or husband.2. A caring, thoughful, person.3. A selfless person.
Gay it is then.
yes he is gay ..wanna bend over for him? then ron ? then royal? then me? then ron again?? we are all gay.....we love the bone.....