i'll no longer be posting here, good luck.

Thank jogsxyz.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...opic.php?t=1957I have no intrest in posting somewhere where people are going to have personal vendettas specifically against me where I'm going to have to end up defending myself in the face of accusations from overly sensative megalomaniacs.Good luck everyone, see you on the tables.Take care.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smash assuming your still on here? were do you think you will go to as far as forumns? i would like to keep up because i think you have and can help my game... thanks and gl to ya

Smash, are you leaving because of what one poster said?C'mon, if you're going to be as vocal as you are, you have to realize that not everyone is going to agree with your style. That being said, I think the vast majority of people here respect and value your posts.I was thinking tonight how great a forum this is, and a big part of the reason for that is the people here who take the time to teach and debate the advanced concepts and theories that most poker players will never even begin to understand. You're a pretty big part of that.Reconsider, will you?

What I don't understand is why you would let only one person be your decision to leave the forum. With the sarcasm in your posts, I figured you would understand that some people would get defensive or offended, because like you said, there are a lot of uptight, anal retentive people out there.Alot of people, myself included, were learning a lot from your $50-$1000 daily post. If you start using another forum, let us know, because your advice has been extremely helpful.Good luck.

whoa this came out of nowhere. i guess i have to say that i didn't read what the guy said (going to do that after i post), but was it bad enough to leave? i too enjoyed reading your posts. i am beginner poker player and look forward to going over some of your hands although they do get long at times. but hey, better too long then too short. i too am asking to reconsider.

what is this early mid-life crisis or something?? you cant just leave smash....youve been a leader on this forum, taking charge and teaching people how to build a bankroll from scratch. well, lets see, without kissing your ass too much (must admit, i didnt like you at first), you are too important to the majority of this community to just up and leave. and frankly, i wanna see you COME OUT TO PLAY THE NEGREANU OPEN, SUNDAY 2PM EASTERN!!!!!!!!!! POKERSTARS PRIVATE TOURNEY SECTION. 10+1 BUY IN. COME OUT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!THIS WEEKS GAME IS POT LIMIT OMAHA!!!!!!!!

Gawd...it's a sad sad SAD day when I have to be the voice of reason, but it could be a daily job here...Here's the deal...You're ALL being freakin kids. (and 60% of you probably are, such is life)You all act like nobody has ever acted like an a$$ in a forum before...Here's a thought...Ignore it.Move on.Hope the admin deletes it.Dont care if he/she does or doesn't.You are not going to police the actions of 60,000 (party poker) users + on this or any other forum.You deal with the idiots (expell remove delete) as they come and move on with life.Period.(everyone owes me a buck for makeing their lifes a better...you're welcome)

smash, I'm not sure what thread your talking about, but I surely hope this has nothing to do with the thread I started last week. I do hope you know that I was only kidding around and was doing it because I thought it would be an interesting excercise. IN ALL HONESTY, I truly do respect your knowledge and your willingness to share it on this forum. I do hope that you reconsider.

Well Smash, it looks to me like you have quite the following here at the forum and I think it would be a shame to see you leave over something that I can personally put a stop to. I can't keep up with every thread and post obviously but I have Jayson Weber here to help me "weed out" bad apples and posts that are in bad taste in general. If you feel as though someone has been flaming you, you should notify Jayson and we WILL handle it. It's your decision to stay or leave, but I would like to tell you personally that I'd hate to see you go especially over something we can help you with. It's my goal, no morso my absolute DEMAND that people at this site treat each other with respect. If they don't comply their posts will be deleted and if that doesn't work they will be banned from posting.

Ok but who should I be looking for? A black and white cat with sunglasses on and a cigarette in his mouth? :D Seriously though, if you have problems in the future don't hesitate in alerting Jayson Weber who in turn will let me know who's trashin' who!

Wow, this came out of the blue. I'm really glad that you guys have resolved it because I would have been gutted to have lost Smash's masterclass of low limit hold'em play.Probably learned more in the last 8 days than in the last 8 months. :-) Well, slight exageration but...Thanks... both of you