i'll no longer be posting here, good luck.

Smash I must admit that at first you rubbed me the wrong way. However, after reading your post for some time I realized that you just have a very direct way of communicating. Some people need to realize that this is must better than the alternative.We all know the type of people out there that will tell you what you want to hear but then you find out how they really feel from somewhere or someone else. I personally think it would be nice to know where everyones head is at when they communicate with me and not some sugar coated crap they know I want to hear.I may not like everything Smash has to say all the time and the way he says it might sting a bit but at least I know that he isn't filling me up with a bunch or crap.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank jogsxyz.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...opic.php?t=1957I have no intrest in posting somewhere where people are going to have personal vendettas specifically against me where I'm going to have to end up defending myself in the face of accusations from overly sensative megalomaniacs.Good luck everyone, see you on the tables.Take care.
So you're just a little baby who can't make a decision for himself? You said that you were leaving and now your staying. Be a man of your word!I've lost all respect for you.

Smash, I can not even explain the state of ecstasy I'm in that your going to remain here. I mean, i learned so much from reading about your 5-10 cents journeys, that i feel I'm a 1000% better player. All of your words have inspired me to be the best I can be, and i know that you will reach that goal of 1000, one cent at a time.

I love it. I have the distinct feeling that Smash's girlfriend dumped him, and that he needed a little ego-boost from his faithful. Glad you realize that the majority of people that read this forum think you're merely a well-intentioned, quasi-callous (yet relatively harmless) ass. Keep up the good work, and let the people who respect what you've got to say defend you from now on. Because I have no doubt they will.Iceman

Glad to see you stay smash. WOW even Daniel realizes your importance to the forum.. I'm one of those guys who didn't care for you much when I first joined and read some of your first posts.... But honestly your poker knowledge is first rate and your sarcasm has grown on me.. keep up the intelligent, as well as entertaining posts.

Glad to see you stay too. I really like the $50-$1000 experiment. People just really need to chill out. Some will say dumbe things and others will say annoying things, just take it all with a grain of salt people

• 2 years later...

I don't usually bump old threads but i have been reading some old threads and i found this one. How many of you knew Daniel Negreanu personally asked Smash to stay?He seems to have some good advice on PLO and limit HE not to mention he is hilarous. What's he doing now?****It's 5:33 am here and i just ended a losing season. Be cool.

I don't usually bump old threads but i have been reading some old threads and i found this one. How many of you knew Daniel Negreanu personally asked Smash to stay?He seems to have some good advice on PLO and limit HE not to mention he is hilarous. What's he doing now?****It's 5:33 am here and i just ended a losing season. Be cool.
bumping old threads of his on a world of warcraft forum
Don't do that.Do you see why?good luck
I can't keep up with every thread and post obviously but I have Jayson Weber here to help me "weed out" bad apples and posts that are in bad taste in general.
lol, who else found this funny? i think i found my new sig. :club:

I didn't see the thread that was linked to before it was deleted, but I'm personally happy to see DN stepping in. One thing this forum seems to be known for all over the net is the amount of a-holes that flame people without reason...and get away with it. I just about left right after signing up because it was so bad. Sure it's the Internet and people will say what they will, but there's still no point in a lot of the trash that has been thrown around in the past. I'm personally the kind of person that would rather ignore someone deserving of a flame post than to throw fuel on the fire. Now that I'm playing more and frequenting this forum a lot, I've noticed the flame posts have died down significantly. It's definitely nice to see, and nice to hear, that DN and hopefully the Mods will be more active in cleaning house.

I didn't see the thread that was linked to before it was deleted, but I'm personally happy to see DN stepping in. One thing this forum seems to be known for all over the net is the amount of a-holes that flame people without reason...and get away with it. I just about left right after signing up because it was so bad. Sure it's the Internet and people will say what they will, but there's still no point in a lot of the trash that has been thrown around in the past. I'm personally the kind of person that would rather ignore someone deserving of a flame post than to throw fuel on the fire. Now that I'm playing more and frequenting this forum a lot, I've noticed the flame posts have died down significantly. It's definitely nice to see, and nice to hear, that DN and hopefully the Mods will be more active in cleaning house.
I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this post...Oh...and if you think "this forum seems to be known for all over the net is the amount of a-holes that flame people without reason"...Go down the block to Neverwin...we will seem very tame after that.As Smash would say....Good luck!
lol, who else found this funny? i think i found my new sig. :club:
meh, there's a ton of posters here who don't even know who Jayson is or his significance at allits funny looking at this thread and seeing all of the posters back then that don't post anymore. I'm glad that charliebrody stopped but, guys like mandlebrot and munky were solid posters. Of course what is really funny is that smash turned out to be a fraud. which makes you have to wonder how sad of a person he is
meh, there's a ton of posters here who don't even know who Jayson is or his significance at allits funny looking at this thread and seeing all of the posters back then that don't post anymore. I'm glad that charliebrody stopped but, guys like mandlebrot and munky were solid posters. Of course what is really funny is that smash turned out to be a fraud. which makes you have to wonder how sad of a person he is
what about him being a fraud?somehow I missed this.lol- Jordan
what about him being a fraud?somehow I missed this.lol- Jordan
I'm horrible at searches but it couldn't have been more then 2 or 3 weeks ago where there was a thread about Smash then it got so talkin bout MarionSauce yadda yadda yadda