woot daniels getting married today

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Daniel & Lori. May your lives be filled with happiness, peace and love.And may Daniel continue his winning ways to keep Lori in the lifestyle to which she is accustomed.Obviously.......sw on that last line. :roll:
yeah congrats daniel
RUN. As fast as you can. Women are good for one thing, doing laundry. Oh, and the other thing to. Insert Vince Vaughn's speech from Old School here. Seriously, I was married for four years and enjoyed it most every day. Then, BAM, all over. Long story that I only rehash if really bombed. Good luck to you sir.Always remember, women always have different agendas than men. boy am I bitter. Almost two years later. Does it show?
It's now clearer why you switched teams, RM.Congrats Daniel!I'm gonna go get some strange this weekend in your honor
Congrats Daniel & Lori. May your lives be filled with happiness, peace and love.And may Daniel continue his winning ways to keep Lori in the lifestyle to which she is accustomed.Obviously.......sw on that last line. :roll:
RUN. As fast as you can. Women are good for one thing, doing laundry. Oh, and the other thing to. Insert Vince Vaughn's speech from Old School here. Seriously, I was married for four years and enjoyed it most every day. Then, BAM, all over. Long story that I only rehash if really bombed. Good luck to you sir.Always remember, women always have different agendas than men. boy am I bitter. Almost two years later. Does it show?
Doesn't show a bit, Ron. I always had you pegged as the sensitive type.

I am reminded of the speech in Married...With Children that Al gave to Jefferson on his wedding:"Run. Run long, run hard, run deep. Run like Mexican water through a first-time tourist. But RUN!" :twisted: God I miss that show.... :cry: Congrats Daniel & Lori! :-)

I am reminded of the speech in Married...With Children that Al gave to Jefferson on his wedding:"Run. Run long, run hard, run deep. Run like Mexican water through a first-time tourist. But RUN!" :twisted: God I miss that show.... :cry: Congrats Daniel & Lori! :-)
some of my best lines come from that show. i still use today."meals on heels". Its great when you're referring to the girl you/or your friend took home the night before

Well, at least you won't have the tension of money like many of the rest of us have. So maybe there's hope for you guys!Good luck man, I wish you the best!

some of my best lines come from that show. i still use today.
Was the best show on TV until Kelly cut her hair, then it went downhill fast.One of the best Al quotes ever (IMO):Sitting in the employment agency across from Ms. Blaub, Al says "Now I'm not just going to take anything here, unlike you at a buffet. No, I wan't a career here. You know, like a doctor, or a lawyer, or a guy who plays with hooters all day!"Still one of the funniest shows ever!