new forum game.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly is happening in the avatar of the poster above me.
Happy Happy things.The poster above me looks hot in yellow.
I'm still trying to figure out what exactly is happening in the avatar of the poster above me.
The poster above me looks hot in nothing and everything. She is every woman.
The poster above me looks hot in nothing and everything. She is every woman.
The poster above me gives the best.compliments.ever.
Is the poster above me falling for a Garth Brooks song reference?
I am impressed that the poster above me knows that reference.Also, the poster 2 posters above me is sun and rain. She's fire and ice. A little crazy but it's nice.
The actress in the avatar of the poster above me has bad script selection.
What the poster above me doesn't realize, is I don't care about the script of the actress in my avatar..... I like looking at her eyes. Oh, and also, the poster above me is a fan of my favorite actor (assuming he's an Ed Nortonfan). It's just a bummer he hasn't done any movies lately.

The poster above me should know this info about his upcoming movies.Motherless Brooklyn (2005) (in production) .... Lionel Essrog The Painted Veil (2006) (announced) The Illusionist (2006) (post-production) .... EisenheimDown in the Valley (2005) .... Harlan Kingdom of Heaven (2005) .... King Baldwin... aka Königreich der Himmel (Germany) ... aka Reino de los cielos, El (Spain)

The poster above me isn't playing the game properly and is making an attempt at being clever. Women that suck don't suck, so I don't care about being below the post above me.