new forum game.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poster above me needs to write something that we can actually respond do, so that this thread doesn't die....where does that swimming pool lyric come from?Also, Beck/Flaming Lips, one of the best shows I have ever seen...

The poster above me should know Midnight Vultures like the back of his hand, and thus should know the lyric from "Hollywood Freaks":'Satin sheets, tropical oils, turn up the heat 'til the swimming pool boils..."And yes, I'm mixing bizness with leather.

The poster above me should know Midnight Vultures like the back of his  hand, and thus should know the lyric from "Hollywood Freaks":'Satin sheets, tropical oils, turn up the heat 'til the swimming pool boils..."And yes, I'm mixing bizness with leather.
I like the av of the poster above me.

above me is super cooolness. Theresea is the bees knees. I hope she kills the poker games. Where do you play Theresea? And a general question for the thread where should a newbie like me play? DNs site is taken forever? :wink:I currently have money two places 1. full tilt 2. liveactionpoker.com

above me is super cooolness. Theresea is the bees knees. I hope she kills the poker games. Where do you play Theresea? And a general question for the thread where should a newbie like me play? DNs site is taken forever? :wink:I currently have money two places 1. full tilt 2. liveactionpoker.com
The poster above me is a shyguy.
above me is super cooolness. Theresea is the bees knees. I hope she kills the poker games. Where do you play Theresea? And  a general question for the thread where should a newbie like me play? DNs site is taken forever? :wink:I currently have money two places 1. full tilt 2. liveactionpoker.com
Wow... you are way too nice avsfan. Me, cool? I guess one can dream. :)I haven't been killing the poker games lately. Been in a slump for 2 months. I am also back at Pokerstars after spending lots of time at Party, Gamesgrid and Absolute. Oh... and the poster above me has an ultra hip and ultra cool avatar of Beck. He's also been around the forum for a while. I like that. :club: