best poker feelings

Here are my top two see if you can add some1. The board is 8 9 10 2 Q and you hold JK and you know someone with a Jack is going to lose his entire stack to you2. You've limped into the big blind in a tourney 4 times only to fold after the blind fires at you. The fifth time you limp with a monster - call his all in and hopefully don't lose when he turns over J3 off

Losing with AA to a terrible player who's been talking trash to you all tournament long when he moves in trying to scare you with Q4 off suit.Then watching him talk smack about how great he is and how terrible you are, before you close out the window.Wait, mabye I didn't read this thread right.

When you flop the goods in the BB when everyone limps preflop.Having an aggressive player to your right who will practically bet with any two hole cards, flopping a set, smooth-calling him all the way to a check-raise on the river and seeing his expression.

saYing "wait a minute, all you had was a straight draw, I call!" Turing over Queen-high and raking in a pot... WARNING: DO NOT TRY TO RE-INACT OR RECREATE ANY STUNT OR ACTIVITY PROVIDED IN THIS POST, IT MAY BE HARMFUL TO THE WELL-BEING OF YOUR BANKROLL...

1. Making the correct laydown of a monster hand..preflop or post(Last night live, layed down AK to a guys reraise...he shows AA/ another hand, Layed down AQ to the same guys reraise and he showed KK/ ANd layed down AA on a board of 8k5, and having the other guy in the pot w/ me show 88) I probably had my best reads ever that day and felt really good about my game2. Calling an all in on the river w/ K high, while saying "youve got 86..on a board of 5 7 7 2 2, and having the other guy show 8 6

1) Running good, hitting everything, getting the most money for your hands etc.2) Winning a huge MTT for an un-godly sum of money. ( some day ! )3) Looking at that wad of hundreds that won't even fit in your money clip :club:

Best FeelingWinning a $5 MTT worth $515 and then came back later that night and took 2nd in the $30,000 guarentee MTT at Pacific worth $4200.Worst Feeling Getting dealt AA UTG and raising it 3XBB and having chip leader call you. Flop comes KQJ rainbow. I put my last 3000 in and chip leader calls. Turn K, river rag...He flips over K9 off. Worst part...We were right on the money bubble and some douche was stalling every fold to save his last $1800. I bust out in 31st and stallboy cashes at #30!