Favorite Sports Movies

I'm having an urge to rent some old sports movies tonight, mainly because I've been seeing adds for the new Bad News Bears movie, and it makes we want to rewatch the original. I'm just curious to know everyone's favorite sports movie. Personally, if I had to pick just one, I would probably go with Field of Dreams.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it ride. Funniest movie that noone has ever seen.
I've seen it a bunch of times -- as you can tell from my avatar -- great movie"can i buy you a drink?""I don't see why not, I'm on the pill""I'm having a REALLY good day"

Does NOBODY think that the original Longest Yard movie is the best sports movie ever? Watching those football scenes is awesome. Burt Reynolds is a fucking man under center.Also, Eight Men Out is goodIce

Does NOBODY think that the original Longest Yard movie is the best sports movie ever? Watching those football scenes is awesome. Burt Reynolds is a fucking man under center.Also, Eight Men Out is goodIce
Mean Machine is better

1. Happy Gilmore2. Waterboy3. Caddyshack4. Rocky5. The Longest Yard

1. Rudy2. Little Giants (The Annex of Puerto Rico?!?)3. Unnecessary Rougness4. Days of Thunder (Ok Nascar really isn't a sport)5. Wind (Sail boat racing is a sport right?)