i truly wonder what daniel n. thinks of us

Screw you dude, and don't tell me what to do. I'll flame who I want, WHEN I want. It's my forum and I can flame who I wanna, flame who I wanna... ] Consider yourself flamed and burnt to a crisp! SW :club::D
Freakin sweet :D Teneight just got served
I believe the word you are looking for to describe DN's post to teneight is, "[/size]POWNED"Co-D
he comes in here and reads these crazy post and very mean replys with people flaming left and right. I wonder what goes through his mind while reading all this non-sense. lol i know that most of us aren't serious when we post. so flame away.go ahead daniel, you flame away as well. haha. that would be the day. when daniel decides to start flaming people in his own forum. :twisted: teneight
Screw you dude, and don't tell me what to do. I'll flame who I want, WHEN I want. It's my forum and I can flame who I wanna, flame who I wanna... ] Consider yourself flamed and burnt to a crisp! SW :club::D
I cannot handle being flamed! I guess it goes back to my youth....tanned.jpg
tanned.jpgDude is she wearing pants??? Because I see folds.....
he comes in here and reads these crazy post and very mean replys with people flaming left and right. I wonder what goes through his mind while reading all this non-sense. lol i know that most of us aren't serious when we post. so flame away.go ahead daniel, you flame away as well. haha. that would be the day. when daniel decides to start flaming people in his own forum. :twisted: teneight
thats hilarious