what would you do here?

$0.05/$0.10 NLHE:I'm on the small blind with $11.20 and get dealt Q:spade:4:diamond:. 9/10 people limp, I call 5 cents and BB checks. Flop is: 8 :club: 4 :D Q :D Pot is now $0.90, I bet $0.30. BB folds and next guy raises $1.70 (to $2.00). Two people cold call the raise so that the pot is now $7.20. I have everyone else barely covered with $10.85, the three others are sitting on ~$8-9 each. What's the correct play?

i beg to differ. no one would cold-call with top 2 or a set, not when there is already plenty of action to them. i think i push all in here. the only guy i'm really worried about is the guy that raised me, but even he likely just has AQ or something. i don't really like any card that might come on the turn, unless it fills you up, so i think the best thing to do is get your money in now. if they have a set, you were probably gonna go broke anyway.

First off, this is a Micro table so the guy could easily be on flush draw. You really cannot draw "poker logic" as well on such a low money table, but typically with such a huge raise you might be looking at a set. Has this guy been raising a lot pre-flop or after the flop? More info is really required to give you a good a answer. I would say call him and hope to pair the board for a boat. With so many callers(total of 3) your 2 pair probably wont make it...If you hit nothing on the turn and the guy makes a big raise and has some callers, then you might be needing to fold, however again at such a table you again could be looking at people still on a draw if the turn card is not a club, so raising all in cant be that bad to remove the drawing hands....

$0.05/$0.10 NLHE:I'm on the small blind with $11.20 and get dealt Q:spade:4:diamond:. 9/10 people limp, I call 5 cents and BB checks.  Flop is: 8 :club: 4 :D Q :D  Pot is now $0.90, I bet $0.30. BB folds and next guy raises $1.70 (to $2.00).  Two people cold call the raise so that the pot is now $7.20. I have everyone else barely covered with $10.85, the three others are sitting on ~$8-9 each.  What's the correct play?
I push.What beats you?QQ - one combination44 - one combination88 - 3 combinations Q8 - 6 combinationsLots of draws, sure, but you make them pay for those draws.AQ or even AK clubs are probably what you're up against....maybe AA, A8, 48.I push here...in a heartbeat.

Sorry I needed to add this... You are also at disadvantaged because of positioning you will have to act before these other folks obviously, so if you hit nothing on the turn you should check, if the turn card is a club, somebody is likely to have hit their draw, if its not and the raiser bets big again and has callers, you should fold...

It is true that at this limit, they can have anything....If you decide to call here thinking they're on a flush draw, then you have to still play the hand cautiously for that other club. But if you think maybe he has AQ (which is quite likely at this limit) then you should jam the pot and make it expensive. The biggest problem at this limit is that everyone over plays their hands - they feel that top pair with top kicker is a hand to get all your chips in with - or they will chase a flush or straight right to the river, regardless of the cost. If this is me then i probably throw my hand away because i would have already told myself "don't go broke with this garbage hand" immediately after calling the BB. You have to make sure you're not over valuing 2, 3, or 4 card hands (save quads). Remember, all this is contingent on what you've picked up on this player - does he over play top pair? would he only make that play with a hand like a set? does he bet his flush draws or does he check hoping to hit it for free?The statement about at this limit strategy goes out the window is fairly true, remember that even though you might be thinking of it, your opponent probably isn't.

$0.05/$0.10 NLHE:I'm on the small blind with $11.20 and get dealt Q:spade:4:diamond:. 9/10 people limp, I call 5 cents and BB checks.  Flop is: 8 :club: 4 :D Q :D  Pot is now $0.90, I bet $0.30. BB folds and next guy raises $1.70 (to $2.00).  Two people cold call the raise so that the pot is now $7.20. I have everyone else barely covered with $10.85, the three others are sitting on ~$8-9 each.  What's the correct play?
You should have made a pot size raise after the flop.

Push. You already butchered the hand (as others have mentioned) so you might as well get all your money in.But I suck at no limit, so don't listen to me.

You should have made a pot size raise after the flop.
Huh what? If you're asking why I didn't make a pot-sized bet on the flop, it's because I knew I'd get raised - most likely by the person with a pair of queens and I bet *something* as SB because I didn't want them slowplaying and giving a free card to those on a draw.Speedz99, how did I butcher this already? Anyways, y'all are right that strategy basically goes out the window here but I try to learn what I can here. I actually have the bankroll for higher so I think I ought to jump up because these micro-limits are a) driving me insane B) probably teaching me bad habits. Also, I seriously doubt any of you would've folded pre-flop when it's 5 cents and 80% of the table is already in. Anyways, I opted to push all-in. I could've been wrong, but I didn't think I was dealing with a set though of course I wasn't positive. It just felt like a pair and flush draws.I really can't see folding is a good option here, and calling opens me up to a club on the turn. Plus someone with a queen hitting a higher two-pair. I've been taught that aggression is the key, so why put the pressure on me at the turn when I can force them into a hard decision right now?As it turns out, everyone called. :club: My Q4o vs. 84o vs. Q9o (raiser) vs. J5c... club spikes on the river and motown wins it.

You should have bet AT LEAST the pot when you opened on the flop.This is a pretty standard push, too. This is a really good board for two pair, sans the flush draw. If you can dodge their outs I think you're way good.

Easiest push ever. I can't believe anyone would advocate anything else. Plus one of the posts mentioned playing it slower to make sure the club doesn't catch up. That's absurd. Push all in. Its the only correct play here.

PUSH.  Also calling pf is mandatory getting 20:1 odds.
how does Q4 off hold up against 9/10 hands that willingly put money int he pot?
People, you'll note, who willing put their money in with 84o, Q9o, and J5c.

Right obviously - but since it's 10 cents I'm hardly surprised when I see 100% of the table limp. Plus, I see a Q dropped and there's action I can fold without even hesistating. A Q drops for him and he can get in trouble - as he did. Speaking more generally, I think there's differing opinions among the pros on this but I get the impression most think it's usually a pretty good idea to call from the SB if nobody's raised.

PUSH.  Also calling pf is mandatory getting 20:1 odds.
It holds up if you flop 2 pair, more often than not, but his comment about pot odds had nothing to do with his hand strength.
PUSH. Also calling pf is mandatory getting 20:1 odds.
Against 9 other random hands Q4off will win a little over 6% of the time.AA will win 31% of the time.