what annoys you when playing online?

I hate when people check call late position bets w/ no pot odds from sb or bb on flop with weak hands that they shouldve bet in the first place. This is an adjustment from higher limit B&M to low limit Multi that is hard for me. I.e. I dont auto-bet flop when checked to now as much.

besides horrible beats the biggest peeve would be people who take too long to make a move. i cant stand that sh*t sometimes. an example is tournaments where we are almost in the money and one or two people at my table will take all the allowed time (whether it be call, raise or just fold) in hopes that someone will be knocked out before them.i know theres no 'rule' against that but its just plain annoying sometimes having to wait 30 seconds (or 90 seconds for tournaments) everytime for someone to act. :x

Misclicking "raise" instead of "fold"
This should have been included in the poll. I think what annoys me the most should have been inclded also.What annoys me the most is when playing a nl holdem ring game and someone wins a big pot and leaves. The old "hit n' run". I hate this! Even when I wasn't involved in the pot. In B&M cardrooms this happens much less because if the player wants to keep playing, they have to get a table change which isn't always possible.Anything that happens online that wouldn't happen normally in a B&M cardroom annoys me.
You didnt put bad etiquette in the poll.Stalling and slow rollers is awhat annoys me the most and are considered my biggest pet peeves in online and live poker.
bothers me a lot live. I mean, if im beat, tell me...dpnt rub it in and get me all censored.

Losing money to bad players.There is nothing that grates on me more then when some idiot keeps winning money when they are so bad. It's not so much the beats, it's knowing he's just going to dump all my money to someone else when his lucky run is over. I have not problem losing money to a good player on a bad beat, but with bad players it's horrible.

I voted for micro limit players bragging, but I agree that the slow players drive me nuts.But some of the trash the guys playing for pennies spew makes you wonder how much they talk themselves up when they're at work or drinking with their buds.

dry sidepot bluffing.by far.
agreed, just thinking about this censored me off! :x
I second this, but I voted for players giving advice. I hate when I move all in and someone starts telling people to call me. STFU, maybe I don't want called!!!!
dry sidepot bluffing.by far.
agreed, just thinking about this censored me off! :x
I second this, but I voted for players giving advice. I hate when I move all in and someone starts telling people to call me. STFU, maybe I don't want called!!!!
thats what I voted for too, I hate table coaches. I don't play NL, but doesn't the chat get disabled when someone goes all in?

Micro Limit players coming to our 1000 table and asking "can someone send me $5s. Come on, you guys can spare it" "Just $5 come-on, that's nothing to you"Begging should be outlowed!

Micro Limit players coming to our 1000 table and asking "can someone send me $5s. Come on, you guys can spare it" "Just $5 come-on, that's nothing to you"Begging should be outlowed!
i hate those damn micro limit players...........why cant they just die!!!!!!!!!!!sw