can anyone on pokerstars do me a favor?

Since theres a good chance I'm the only one on this forum to have done a good chunk of "time" for um, lets call it "bill collecting through bodyparts", should I maybe participate in this?

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since theres a good chance I'm the only one on this forum to have done a good chunk of "time" for um, lets call it "bill collecting through bodyparts", should I maybe participate in this?
yes. go do some bill collecting on him

Trying to figure this out, can anyone fill in the blanks??1. indianachris gives AIM account on FCP2. indianachris claims to be ripped off, and posts the AIM corresponence with "AzN TrAiLoR"I assume from this that AzN TrailoR contacted indianachris through AIM and said that he was "Dirty Dutch" on both FCP and PartyPoker. Apparently he was actually "Dirty Dutch" on PartyPoker but not on FCP which framed the " Dirty Dutch" on FCP.3. The next post giving information is indianachris's who says: The guy's real name is Erik Sanders and his PokerStars name is "shuvit087"Where did this information come from?4. Next, indianachris posts that he has found a different thread where the name he gave earlier "shuvito87" is linked to TrEbOr.5. A series of posts follow giving phone numbers and addresses for Erik Sanders in New Jersey and a virtual lynching of TrEbOr ensues.Before any of step 5 should have happend shouldn't someone have asked where the name Erik Sanders and the PokerStars name "shuvito87" came from since the PokerStars name is the only thing linking TrEbOr to the rip-off, and it was seemingly pulled out of thin air by indianachris? If they were given from the "AzN TrAiLoR" guy, they could just be another framing....

Trying to figure this out, can anyone fill in the blanks??1. indianachris gives AIM account on FCP2. indianachris claims to be ripped off, and posts the AIM corresponence with "AzN TrAiLoR"I assume from this that AzN TrailoR contacted indianachris through AIM and said that he was "Dirty Dutch" on both FCP and PartyPoker. Apparently he was actually "Dirty Dutch" on PartyPoker but not on FCP which framed the " Dirty Dutch" on FCP.3. The next post giving information is indianachris's who says: The guy's real name is Erik Sanders and his PokerStars name is "shuvit087"Where did this information come from?4. Next, indianachris posts that he has found a different thread where the name he gave earlier "shuvito87" is linked to TrEbOr.5. A series of posts follow giving phone numbers and addresses for Erik Sanders in New Jersey and a virtual lynching of TrEbOr ensues.Before any of step 5 should have happend shouldn't someone have asked where the name Erik Sanders and the PokerStars name "shuvito87" came from since the PokerStars name is the only thing linking TrEbOr to the rip-off, and it was seemingly pulled out of thin air by indianachris? If they were given from the "AzN TrAiLoR" guy, they could just be another framing....
the name and address are AzN TrAiLoR's. everything is correct, i know this cause i talked to the guy and told him his address and he freaked out
are you a attourney or something? jesus lolyeah but you forgot the step about trebor saying "i ve done it 3 times"
are you a attourney or something? jesus lolyeah but you forgot the step about trebor saying "i ve done it 3 times"
I see where "AzN TraiLoR" said that....But, from other things TrEbOr has said.. he does seem guilty. Especially since both AzN TraiLor and TrEbOr asked people to fly down to Jersey and get it, like spademan said.
the name and address are AzN TrAiLoR's. everything is correct, i know this cause i talked to the guy and told him his address and he freaked out
Oh, thats cool hopefully he'll get scared into paying indianachris back then. Though, it doesn't mean that TrEbOr is the same guy, but that does seem to be the case...I guess I just watch too much Law and Order...

it was really cool until people got offended about it being referred to as the best thread ever. All the debate that followed was boring. Plus people seem less angry at Trebor. All the threats were really funny.

it was really cool until people got offended about it being referred to as the best thread ever. All the debate that followed was boring. Plus people seem less angry at Trebor. All the threats were really funny.
nobody got offended, we were all just playing around. Then people had to get personal and nasty, that was fucked up.I apologize indianachris if I came off as insensitive to your ordeal. Getting ripped of sucks, especially by a member (hopefully former) of this forum.

harvey somewhere way back when Trebor posted some of his hand histories with his name in it. Others used his yahoo id and IP to track the rest of it down. The funniest thing was in the other thread where the guy posted the satelite image of his house. Oh well indianachris, keep us informed.

The Sauce gracefully apologizes for what has happened to you indiana, hopefully you can perceive the other 99.9% of members on FCP as good people. I suggest all us party/stars players follow around Robert and kill him at 2/4, and give back the money to indiana... and how is that going anyway? I can't find the post anywhere

Wasnt me. My screenames on all sites are either Lil_Hellmuth or jtm7332. I think it is funny how you get accused of scamming someone when you are just trying to get some money in a poker account. Oh well. Good thing that free $25 on powerplayer got another bankroll rolling for me. But if you want to think that it is me then go ahead and think that.

Some one should make up T-shirts and hats with ...can anyone on pokerstars do me a favor? on them. I would buy one for sure.