it will be the professer in the end

I know I will get flamed for this one but I am rooting for Howard to win this thing. He as a poker player has played well in the big one but always comes up short. Go Howie!!

MJINK, i'm with you, but i do have a vested interest. My friend laid me 20-1 that no 3 full tilters (the ones featured on their site) would make the top 50. I may have taken the worst of it, but I still have hope.

I know I will get flamed for this one but I am rooting for Howard to win this thing. He as a poker player has played well in the big one but always comes up short. Go Howie!!
Why would you get flamed for that? Oh yeah, the children...... I agree myself...go Howard!
I'm with you MJ. Howard or Phil Ivey...but i am rooting against raymer
I'm with you, man. Who wants to see a genuinely nice guy who has taken tons of unnecessary flack from strangers win again? Not me, that's for sure.
Lederer deserves a final table appearance at this point. He always makes good runs but never quite gets there. Hopefully this will be his year.
Lederer already has a ME final table appearance in 1987...finished 5th

Howard is my favorite player. No dis to DN, he just always has been. Plus, I think all the DN/AD/HL drama is water under the bridge.Go Bub!

Nnnnnnnnnnnnope
Who would flame you? He is a great player and it is sad to see him go.

The fact is that Howard, just like phil hellmuth, will not make a final table at the WSOP ME if the crowds continue to be as large. These two players inparticular play very "by the book" and do not tend to put moves on people or play "rags" like people like Daniel and Gus Hansen and Greg Raymer. These two players just are simply not aggressive enough to get a huge stack going into day two or three therefore will never final table in the main event with that many players.

The fact is that Howard, just like phil hellmuth, will not make a final table at the WSOP ME if the crowds continue to be as large.  These two players inparticular play very "by the book" and do not tend to put moves on people or play "rags" like people like Daniel and Gus Hansen and Greg Raymer.  These two players just are simply not aggressive enough to get a huge stack going into day two or three therefore will never final table in the main event with that many players.
this poster in particular has seen very little of how these players play. Ask any tight player and they will tell you that they can and do take advantage of their tight image.
dont forget Mike Matusow is Full Tilt. If he wins this, his reaction would be priceless.
he would piss his pants in front of a live audience and 10 different video cameras.
The fact is that Howard, just like phil hellmuth, will not make a final table at the WSOP ME if the crowds continue to be as large.  These two players inparticular play very "by the book" and do not tend to put moves on people or play "rags" like people like Daniel and Gus Hansen and Greg Raymer.  These two players just are simply not aggressive enough to get a huge stack going into day two or three therefore will never final table in the main event with that many players.
this is wrong.don't buy into how the media portray their playing style.since when does Hellmuth play by the book.Since when does playing rags help you win a tournament.
This is hands down and without a doubt the most moronic post in the history of the universe.