i can't decide if moneymaker is...

I was watching the replay of the 2003 WSOP and heard this quote (something to this effect) from Moneymaker...after winning, "this wont change me. I love my job and plan on going back." Let's see, dropped the job (not that I blame him for that), dropped 25,000 at the strip club reportedly, dropped the wife, found a new, young, hot wife, moved to Vegas. You are trash period when you divorce your wife, get married a little later, and have a kid...all in the span of about a year and a half.Yea, doesn't sound like much has changed. Money hasn't changed him.

I was watching the replay of the 2003 WSOP and heard this quote (something to this effect) from Moneymaker...after winning, "this wont change me. I love my job and plan on going back." Let's see, dropped the job (not that I blame him for that), dropped 25,000 at the strip club reportedly, dropped the wife, found a new, young, hot wife, moved to Vegas. You are trash period when you divorce your wife, get married a little later, and have a kid...all in the span of about a year and a half.Yea, doesn't sound like much has changed. Money hasn't changed him.
Have you seen his new wife, I would be curious to see how young she is.

Look.... Chris is neither. He was a fine upstanding accountant/family man. Then he won the world series. Now Chris is one thing and one thing only and that is a JUGHEAD. He has gone complete slosh. Didn't you see him fanning himself uncontrollably at last years series cause he was about to hurl from drinking all night? That is the sign of a first rate slosh. Although, I can sympathize with him. If I had 3 mil in the bank I would be the drunkest person on the planet.

Guest XXEddie
Look.... Chris is neither. He was a fine upstanding accountant/family man. Then he won the world series. Now Chris is one thing and one thing only and that is a JUGHEAD. He has gone complete slosh. Didn't you see him fanning himself uncontrollably at last years series cause he was about to hurl from drinking all night? That is the sign of a first rate slosh. Although, I can sympathize with him. If I had 3 mil in the bank I would be the drunkest person on the planet.
thqats probably down to low sixfigures by now

Is it just me or does Moneymaker remind you of John Daly of the PGA tour?...Always comming down from a drunk or about to start a new one plus getting married several times and scattering kids all over the country from X-wives?

wow! That was weird. Is it just me or did it seem like he's put on a lot of weight. It was somewhat hard to tell because the camera was not close, but he definitely looked bigger. Hard to believe him and Chan having a poker school. That makes little sense. The only thing I could think of would be the name of Moneymaker to draw the people in and then Chan actually teach them, but how sad would it be (is it) that Chan isn't as big a name as Moneymaker.

Its hard to belive that Chan would have anything to do with this putz. If you saw the SSII on fox you have seen all you need to know what Chan thinks of this guy. Complete and udder guttertrash >.<

Yeah it is strange that Chan and Moneymaker are teaming up however Moneymaker lacks credibility (Which Chan has) and Chan lacks the ability of the avergae fan to identify with him ( which Moneymaker has), I give it 6 months before it's up in smoke, ask Arieh how his Poker schools are going..

Complete trash, what is up with the guy getting a divorce, then getting married, and now having a 4 month old kid all in the span of a year or so. Shows you the power of money and fame.
sure does,nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, I gotta say, Moneymaker made himself look ridiculous in that video.Here's a guy who's out at the highest profile event in his profession, out promoting a bunch of business ventures, hell, out in public!...and he's dressed like a truck driver. How's that for an elite level poker player taking his profession seriously?I never bashed Moneymaker before, mostly because I didn't care enough about him to form an opinion, but I guess he really is just a one-hit wonder cashing in on his 15 minutes.I can't even listen to an argument to the contrary anymore.

I played 2/5 no limit with moneymaker at the Aladdin a few months back, he was thinner than he used to be, and he's much shorter in real life than he looks on tv.

Guest XXEddie
Moneymaker is the best all around player in the last five years.
I dont know whats more patheticthat statement, or the fact that im not 100% you are jopking
I dont know whats more patheticthat statement, or the fact that im not 100% you are jopking
What's up with you donkesy? Phil Helmuth is the best all around player in the last five years. Phil epitomizes poker excellence and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know a jopke when he hears it. :? I for one would be proud to drive a Phil Helmuth car. Perhaps he can co-brand with Hyundai, the epitome of car excellence.
What's up with you donkesy? Phil Helmuth is the best all around player in the last five years. Phil epitomizes poker excellence and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know a jopke when he hears it. :? I for one would be proud to drive a Phil Helmuth car. Perhaps he can co-brand with Hyundai, the epitome of car excellence.
your a very bad man. 8)