• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laptop guns and the farsight is the only wayHaving to work 9 hours and then drive the entire way to turning stone cause my friend im going with had to send his license out in compliance with a court order.
I like the Crossbow and Throwing Knives.I hate that there was no Perfect Dark sequel.
how fryer wouldnt start this thread
Who knowsssss if this has been said, but I'm not about to read through all those pages....I hate how people make a bad call in poker, and then they catch a miracle card to beat you. AND then they continue to talk about how it was a great play on their behalf and act like they knew or meant it was going to happen.Yea, rough night tonight! :-)
People who play a NL cash game like a tournament.
This should go in the "I love...err, I mean I want" thread.
I was in a bad mood, but this gave me an "Oh yeah!" :club: and remember all my good sessions.Thanks!
Playing Omaha online and watching the cards come out and reacting..."Good...better...GETTING REALLY GOOD.....censored. fold.""MOTHERASSFUCKING DAMNIT I HATE THIS GAME!!"
Nice profanity. Very creative. I like Omaha. It can be frustrating though.
Playing Omaha online and watching the cards come out and reacting..."Good...better...GETTING REALLY GOOD.....censored. fold.""MOTHERASSFUCKING DAMNIT I HATE THIS GAME!!"
Nice profanity. Very creative. I like Omaha. It can be frustrating though.
Yeah, hi/lo is my 2nd favorite game right now. Still annoying to watch that happen though...