From IMDB.comJohansson Shocks Bay with Naked Request Director Michael Bay was horrified when actress Scarlett Johansson insisted on going topless for a love scene in new movie The Island - because the romance is rated PG-13. The 20-year-old beauty called Bay to her trailer and angrily refused to wear an unflattering black bra for her love scene with co-star Ewan McGregor. But Bay had difficulty persuading Johansson not to do the scene naked. He tells movie magazine Empire, "You know the situation - the famous director gets called to the actor's trailer before she does the love scene. I'm like, here we go. I'm ready to do Ewan and Scarlett's love scene. I'm like, 'Oh my God, she's not going to come out.' She says, 'I'm not f**king wearing this cheap-ass black bra, okay? I'm going naked.' I'm like, 'Scarlett, you can't go naked. It's a PG-13.' Classic story, She's feisty, I must say." I hate Michael BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A lot.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From IMDB.comJohansson Shocks Bay with Naked Request Director Michael Bay was horrified when actress Scarlett Johansson insisted on going topless for a love scene in new movie The Island - because the romance is rated PG-13. The 20-year-old beauty called Bay to her trailer and angrily refused to wear an unflattering black bra for her love scene with co-star Ewan McGregor. But Bay had difficulty persuading Johansson not to do the scene naked. He tells movie magazine Empire, "You know the situation - the famous director gets called to the actor's trailer before she does the love scene. I'm like, here we go. I'm ready to do Ewan and Scarlett's love scene. I'm like, 'Oh my God, she's not going to come out.' She says, 'I'm not f**king wearing this cheap-ass black bra, okay? I'm going naked.' I'm like, 'Scarlett, you can't go naked. It's a PG-13.' Classic story, She's feisty, I must say." I hate Michael BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A lot.
JKLBIUKBLIABW IUDVIUBIUGIL I IULGFIAFI IUFLSD IGFIUA IIU!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!
The very concept of low carb beer. It's just wrong on so many levelsOn that note, non-alcoholic beer is for communists
Amen!
From IMDB.comJohansson Shocks Bay with Naked Request Director Michael Bay was horrified when actress Scarlett Johansson insisted on going topless for a love scene in new movie The Island - because the romance is rated PG-13. The 20-year-old beauty called Bay to her trailer and angrily refused to wear an unflattering black bra for her love scene with co-star Ewan McGregor. But Bay had difficulty persuading Johansson not to do the scene naked. He tells movie magazine Empire, "You know the situation - the famous director gets called to the actor's trailer before she does the love scene. I'm like, here we go. I'm ready to do Ewan and Scarlett's love scene. I'm like, 'Oh my God, she's not going to come out.' She says, 'I'm not f**king wearing this cheap-ass black bra, okay? I'm going naked.' I'm like, 'Scarlett, you can't go naked. It's a PG-13.' Classic story, She's feisty, I must say."  I hate Michael BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A lot.
Love the song in Team America about Pearl Harbor sucking.

When my normally fast internet goes slow, and I click on a link and it takes like 5 hours, so I start clicking the link a lot really fast and my mouse breaks.

When my 15 year old spills coke on my keyboard and then wonders why it doesn't work anymore!

That no matter what I will never be as good as Dark Sim's on Perfect Dark.N64 Rules.
i've broken so many goddamn controllers because i can't beat those fuckers..i hate having a short temper.

Laptop guns and the farsight is the only wayHaving to work 9 hours and then drive the entire way to turning stone cause my friend im going with had to send his license out in compliance with a court order.

Is there any man in the world dumber that Brad Pitt?
hmm...boning maybe the hottest chick in the world...it's a fine line between clever and stupid.
the fact that i have to read the entire damn FCPHA thread.
the fact that people bitch about reading the whole thread when it really is a lot of fun if you just do it.
nah it does suck, i hate the time i wasted on it too

people the offer to give a code generator out for poker tracker and when confronted with being a litte, stealing bitch, they use the excuse "people download free music".

Is there any man in the world dumber that Brad Pitt?
hmm...boning maybe the hottest chick in the world...it's a fine line between clever and stupid.
AJ a scanky ****.
people the offer to give a code generator out for poker tracker and when confronted with being a litte, stealing bitch, they use the excuse "people download free music".
Get off your throne, I didn't steal anything.