• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ugly girl in my English class that I was forced to sit next to all year and talked to me, and I talked back to be nice and then she calls me to hang out. BARF!

The ugly girl in my English class that I was forced to sit next to all year and talked to me, and I talked back to be nice and then she calls me to hang out. BARF!
You should be nice to her. You might get called to Rikki Lake when she's skinny to be told you're an ashole....not playing poker full time during the summer.

guys who call raises with garbage yet I can never beat them in a hand. guys who cap with the idiot end of a straight and get bailed out with a split on the river.

people from naperville IL
HAHAHAHAHA!!!FUNNY!!!!
Seriously though, I do too.Even though I live there.
twas a friendly jab since I saw where you were from in the fcp google earth thingy
people from naperville IL
HAHAHAHAHA!!!FUNNY!!!!
Seriously though, I do too.Even though I live there.
twas a friendly jab since I saw where you were from in the fcp google earth thingy
Yea I figured, but you have every reason to hate people from Naperville.O yea....people that go to/went to New Trier.

When you're playin basketball and some guy shoots, but he is short and you are boxing out for the rebound and the ball hits the very front of the rim causing it to ricochet towards you very fast and then nail you right in the face.