• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those same left lane drivers that are doin 2 mph faster than a truck a half mile ahead and I'm doing 15 mph faster than them and don't want to wait so I pass them on the right and they put their hands up all pissed off at me.

that I don't know what tallon's screen name means to him and I wonder if it is the same as what it means to me.
haha.and what do you think it means? might be right, then again probably not! haha
that I don't know what tallon's screen name means to him and I wonder if it is the same as what it means to me.
haha.and what do you think it means? might be right, then again probably not! haha
What does it mean to you?It's a family name of my family. Traced back to Switzerland in the 1600s. My Grandmother's maiden name is Tallon.
What does it mean to you?It's a family name of my family. Traced back to Switzerland in the 1600s. My Grandmother's maiden name is Tallon.
it is a family name of sort's. actually a nickname. But originally spelled talon, but on most websites that's taken. so it morphed into tall0n.