check out matusow after busting

no matasow is an idiot who sells drugs to undercover cops. I mean seriously how dumb could you possibly be?
yes please do shut uppeople like you make me want to murder people like younot really but you get the pointits like 2-7 offsuit is coming out of your mouthAm I the only person who think Mike Matusow is actually OK? He has a lot of energy, he seems like a pretty sharp guy. He's a joker, but he seems likre a funny guy, which is more than I can say for 99.9% of the poker players I seem interviewed. Oh an Mike is a horrible person for saying Daniel is one of his best friends in the world even if it might not be true. Giving your peers glowing compliments is clearly the sign of a drug dealing censored.I get sick of some of you chimps on here.Swayze
yeah man, I agree, I like him too

So many people love to rag on Mike and talk about how he got ass fuc.ked in jail or cries about bad beats, the fact of the matter is he is a better poker player than EVERYONE on this site except DN and hell if I made a ton of money playing poker I'd probably blow a ton at strip clubs and partying too (not coke, but hey to each his own). Mike is talented and a bit emotional at the table, which makes him a target for 16 year old pimply faced idiots with nothing better to do to rag on him. Feel real good about yourselves. You logged onto the internet and said someone got raped in prison,hilarious.

for the record, or imo. if all the people raggin on mikey have ever bought beer for a minor, you've done the same crime. alcohol or tabacco or blow, it's all drugs and selling it to somebody who isn't legally able to possess it is a crizime. just cause our gov't don't make taxes off of it doesn't make it any more damaging to your health. at the end of the day camel will still kill 350 times more people this year than cocaine anyway.

Like him or not - Matusow's right.
that might be the funniest part of the whole thing..........he makes sense in his justifications.
he is completely right.enough morons can scrape together $1500, buy in, and suck out on pros or even semi-get-it types that the WSOP lower games are more or less a crapshoot.i believe nobody makes it all the way through any tournament without at least 1-2 suckouts along the way. the WSOP this year just takes that to a whole new level.

I love seeing Can Kim Hua(My #6 in the fantasy pool) do some of the damage to Mike. However, he is far from a amature. He places high consistantly in tournaments in L.A.

I actually agree with his point - people do overplay small pairs way too much, especially in $5-30 multis online. So many times i've seen several limpers, one raise on button/blinds then one of the limper pushes allin with 33-88. I mean sure shortstacked pairs are good for an inital push, but time and time again i see people limp then push assuming its going to be a coinflip. This is possibly the worse play i see from some fairly good players

that might be the funniest part of the whole thing..........he makes sense in his justifications.
he is completely right.enough morons can scrape together $1500, buy in, and suck out on pros or even semi-get-it types that the WSOP lower games are more or less a crapshoot.i believe nobody makes it all the way through any tournament without at least 1-2 suckouts along the way. the WSOP this year just takes that to a whole new level.
That is true, but any good poker player would know this was the type of stuff that would be played and they way the "kids" play these days, and they should adjust their play accordingly.

I'm sure he's a great player, I'm sure he's a nice guy. He just complains too much. I'm sure it's aggravating losing to players that have less skill then yourself, everyone knows how that feels. But if the gentlemen would step back and think about the situation, he'd realize that these guys are the ones padding the prize pool, and eventually, they will pay you off. Take your losses like a man, for God's sake I can't watch the man cry again.

That is true, but any good poker player would know this was the type of stuff that would be played and they way the "kids" play these days, and they should adjust their play accordingly.
So, you would fold to a coin flip? There's no adjustment - just more coinflips because people make bonehead plays.

I dont think he was complaining about people pushing all-in with low pcket pairs. I think he was complaining about people CALLING an all-in with a low pokcet pair. They are two totally seperate things. And he's right, calling an all-in with a low pocket pair is a terrible play unless either you or the guy that pushed is extremely short stacked.And to the people with drug and jail references... Hey, he did screw up, but its time to let it go. He served his penality, and the matter should now be considered over. And I like Matasow by the way.

So, you would fold to a coin flip? There's no adjustment - just more coinflips because people make bonehead plays.
It's still adjusting your play to those that will make bonehead plays. If he's complaining about people calling his high raises or all ins, slow down. If he's complaining about calling someone's all in with AJ or AQ, then don't call... I've folded AK preflop many times to all ins and it's saved my but.There's always an adjustment to be made.
It's still adjusting your play to those that will make bonehead plays. If he's complaining about people calling his high raises or all ins, slow down. If he's complaining about calling someone's all in with AJ or AQ, then don't call... I've folded AK preflop many times to all ins and it's saved my but.There's always an adjustment to be made.
If you open raise AK to say 20k, and they push for 20-30k more, your pot committed. Its this situation hes talking about. If someone has raised, they usually will have ovecards OR a pair, therefore pushing 44/55 your either a coinflip or way behind, not really the best situation to push into. This is what i assumed he was talking about - its much different if they open push and you decided to call with AK