question for dn about poker mountiain..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm if he's keeping it on the hush hush, I start to wonder why there is suddenly a FCP Logo Contest?He wants it branded on shirts & hats to 'promote' something right? Why promote a forum or a blog, it would make sense if it was promoting say online poker :club:

It defiantly sounds like he is hinting to opening his own online poker room. Would make sense to make it FCP. He could certainly afford to back it, and I’m sure he could find a few other popular players to help him endorse it.... (Eric Lindgren, Jennifer Harman, Josh Arieh)?????
All three of the players you mentioned are endorsing other sites.I want Daniel to whoop Hellmuth all day on UB...
I know Josh plays for Bodog, but who do Jennifer and Eric play for???Anyways its pretty obvious that there will soon be a FCP with online play also.Whats Helmuths name on UB??
I know Josh plays for Bodog, but who do Jennifer and Eric play for???Anyways its pretty obvious that there will soon be a FCP with online play also.Whats Helmuths name on UB??
Jennifer and Erick play on Full Tilt (last I checked).Hellmuth's UB name, amazingly enough, is PhilHellmuth.

You guys, lol. All of you a bunch of detectives looking for work! :-) I'm not going to say anything sbout the claims, but I will reiterate that the plans I have will benefit the guys who've been at FCP. You'll just have to wait and see...

You guys, lol.  All of you a bunch of detectives looking for work! :-)  I'm not going to say anything sbout the claims, but I will reiterate that the plans I have will benefit the guys who've been at FCP.  You'll just have to wait and see...
But we want to know NOW! :cry: Any time frame at all? :-)
You will all know in about four weeks.  Really cool things take time  :wink:
Outstanding.Figured it would take at least that long anyway (WSOP and all).Good luck against Barry tonight.

Well, it is obvious what I have to do... get my post count up!! :club: Sure I registered when the forums opened, but you ain't nothin w/o 1000 posts! 8) :-)

He's probably doing a new skin for an existing site... like Doyle's Room. Except I'm sure it will be called "Daniel Negreanu's Full Contact Poker".

Danny --If you have any possible input on this sort of thing, please try to have your new poker site of choice keep in mind the needs of us Mac users!There are so few online poker rooms that are Mac-compatible.Peace,Jay
Danny --If you have any possible input on this sort of thing, please try to have your new poker site of choice keep in mind the needs of us Mac users!There are so few online poker rooms that are Mac-compatible.Peace,Jay
I'd like to see one that's linux compatible.
You will all know in about four weeks. Really cool things take time :wink:
I'd like to see one that's linux compatible.
I'd like a Commodore 64 compatible site.
He's probably doing a new skin for an existing site...  like Doyle's Room.  Except I'm sure it will be called "Daniel Negreanu's Full Contact Poker".
For the record, if DN is part of a new site, I have dibs on the handle "KidRebuy".

The only problem with a FCP poker room would be that there would be no fish. We'd need to advertise on 2 + 2 or other sites to get some dead money in this room. Also, we'd need a krablar jackpot for the best hand made with krablar.

The only problem with a FCP poker room would be that there would be no fish. We'd need to advertise on 2 + 2 or other sites to get some dead money in this room. Also, we'd need a krablar jackpot for the best hand made with krablar.
advertising for "fish" on 2+2 would be -ev
AHhahahahahaha. And you say you hate Krablar. That is the best idae EVER!!!! Give a bonus for a Krablar full house or better. Krablar Quads should be more money, Krablar straight flushes even more money. And the Krablar Royal should be like 5% of DN for life or something.

AHhahahahahaha. And you say you hate Krablar. That is the best idae EVER!!!! Give a bonus for a Krablar full house or better. Krablar Quads should be more money, Krablar straight flushes even more money. And the Krablar Royal should be like 5% of DN for life or something.Ahh, I learned something here. So you can actually have the Krablar straight flush? It's just the K3 suited as your hole cards that qualifies the Krablar, rather then the K3 being in the final 5 card hand? That really opens up the mulitude of winning Krablars to be had. By the way, I played and won with my first Krablar play yesterday. All limpers to me on the button, raised with the club Krablar, and hit Kings for a win!

Maybe daniel will open a poker site and give everyone here at FCP a dollar credit for every post they have made. Wouldn't that be fun. Time to start posting