I Heart Caffeine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

Seriously, nobody cares about the environment. We are all going to be dead anyways by the time the environment dies, so who cares? You are a hippie. Let me enjoy my coffee. If you could have your way, you would probably say hockey kills the environment too, because they use water to feed the ice, which could be used to feed dying polar bears or something. Go away hippie.
Also, I think Penelope Cruz is hideous. Her face reminds me of a chihuahua and then she speaks and makes it worse.
Yes, she is hideous. My mom and I have this argument all the time. Everytime I go home, we have the same argument, my mom thinks she is hot, I say she is not.
that reminds me of a funny story.Setting:MGM taxi line, vegas. 1:00 PM. drunk.Me and a couple friends are discussing a girl who just walked by.friend 1: meh, not hotfriend 2: I'd do herme: So would I, but I'm 8 beers in. My cut off is like a 3/10.Friend 2 (yelling): 3 OUT OF 10?!?!?! MY CUTOFF RIGHT NOW IS A VAGINA!all of the sober people around us were not impressed.
This is amazing.
I considered getting a Keurig last year but decided against it. It makes everything TOO EASY and I'm sure I would go thru at least 10 cups a day.
This is the reason I love my Keurig. It's such a little slut, and so easy. I go thru atleast 6 cups a day, no joke. Mainly because I'm on holidays. It gets me so hyper.

Any Dolce Gusto reviews?Lol. I had a Tassimo a couple years ago but it just wasnt the same as a coffee shop coffee. Since i drive by a starbucks every morning I lost intrest in the passable coffee the Tassimo produced. It was good on a weekend when i didnt feel like going out though.

Any Dolce Gusto reviews?Lol. I had a Tassimo a couple years ago but it just wasnt the same as a coffee shop coffee. Since i drive by a starbucks every morning I lost intrest in the passable coffee the Tassimo produced. It was good on a weekend when i didnt feel like going out though.
My work has a tassimo and a keurig machine. I tried to Dolce Gusto, I'm not a huge fan. If you only drink lattes, hot chocolates, and things like that, go with the Tassimo. If you are mainly a coffee drinker, I would go with the Keurig. The reasoning is that the Keurig isn't really made to make lattes, hot chocolates, etc. The Tassimo is. If you are looking for coffee, go with a Keurig. That is what it is designed to do, that is one of the reasons Starbucks left Tassimo to go with Keurig. The cup of coffee the Tassimo was making, wasn't as good as the coffee at an actual Starbucks. The Keurig starbucks coffee tastes just like the starbucks coffee in the store. That is why Keurig has most of the rights to all the different coffees because that is what is designed to make.
My work has a tassimo and a keurig machine. I tried to Dolce Gusto, I'm not a huge fan. If you only drink lattes, hot chocolates, and things like that, go with the Tassimo. If you are mainly a coffee drinker, I would go with the Keurig. The reasoning is that the Keurig isn't really made to make lattes, hot chocolates, etc. The Tassimo is. If you are looking for coffee, go with a Keurig. That is what it is designed to do, that is one of the reasons Starbucks left Tassimo to go with Keurig. The cup of coffee the Tassimo was making, wasn't as good as the coffee at an actual Starbucks. The Keurig starbucks coffee tastes just like the starbucks coffee in the store. That is why Keurig has most of the rights to all the different coffees because that is what is designed to make.
Im 95% coffee and 5% lattes in my consumption. I havent seen any Starbucks K-cups anywhere, where did you find them? They were demoing Dolce Gustos at Wal Mart at christmas but as you can imagine anything for free at Wal Mart was mobbed so i didnt stick around but they did look fairly impressive.
Im 95% coffee and 5% lattes in my consumption. I havent seen any Starbucks K-cups anywhere, where did you find them? They were demoing Dolce Gustos at Wal Mart at christmas but as you can imagine anything for free at Wal Mart was mobbed so i didnt stick around but they did look fairly impressive.
Starbucks is where you can buy the k cups.
Also, I think Penelope Cruz is hideous. Her face reminds me of a chihuahua and then she speaks and makes it worse.
I'm with you on this. I guess I'd think she was pretty if she walked down the street, but comparing her to other famous women is just ridiculous. And the combination of her being protrayed as very beautiful, and her voice...I can't even watch something that she's in. Too painful.
I like her too.Hey, maybe I just like all of them????
Bahahaha.
Starbucks is where you can buy the k cups.
Lol well that makes sense. Im so focussed on getting my venti coffee in the morning I havent noticed them. Caffeine addiction is just as bad as nicotine imo I tottally am a spazz if I go without.

It's brutal right now. It was better in Thunder Bay. I was not even close to prepared for my walk from the bus stop on my way home from the airport yesterday. Felt like it took me an hour, dragging a 30-pound suitcase through the snow, with no toque, not mitts, and just my spring/fall jacket. It was awful.

Its my gf b-day in feb and have decided to buy her this Keurig machine. Plus that 80 cups for $40 set at costco. I take it all machines are the same so no need to search different sizes or makes right?Thanks guys made my life easy.

Its my gf b-day in feb and have decided to buy her this Keurig machine. Plus that 80 cups for $40 set at costco. I take it all machines are the same so no need to search different sizes or makes right?Thanks guys made my life easy.
Don't buy one of the shitty cheap single serve Keurig machines. Buy the B60 or the B70. I would go with the B60, it is what I have. It can't make the extra extra large cup, but is cheaper then the B70. Reasons for getting the B60 over the B40 or other single serve Keurig machines are the following
  • The B40 and others only have 1 or 2 sizes for cups of coffee, small and medium. The B60 has 3 cup sizes, it has a large cup, which I think is the best size.
  • If you and your girlfriend are going to both be drinking the coffee, you'll want the B60 as well because it has a much bigger water reservoir, so you don't need to keep filling it back up.
  • If you're an idiot like me and don't like reading instructions, the B60 and B70 both have an LCD screen that tells you what buttons to press to make the coffee, plus it just looks a lot slicker/cleaner with the LCD screen
  • The B60 and B70 also come with programming functions that allow you change the heat if it's too hot for your girlfriend, turning off the brewer automatically after "x" amount of time, and a bunch of other snazzy features
  • The B60 and B70 also come with a 14 k-cup variety sample pack so she can try out a bunch of random shit without having to buy a set of 24 for a coffee she might not like

We had a super-fancy Keurig because my wife used to work at a kitchen supply store. Neither of us drink coffee though (she used to), so we gave it to my brother-in-law a couple Christmases ago. Pretty sweet present.We have one at work too, with free k-cups. I tried it last week because...free, right? Apparently I still don't like coffee. Just nasty, I don't know how you guys drink it. Taking a sip makes me feel like I licked a rusty tire.Just wanted to throw it out there that I too have a Keurig story, which sucks.

We had a super-fancy Keurig because my wife used to work at a kitchen supply store. Neither of us drink coffee though (she used to), so we gave it to my brother-in-law a couple Christmases ago. Pretty sweet present.We have one at work too, with free k-cups. I tried it last week because...free, right? Apparently I still don't like coffee. Just nasty, I don't know how you guys drink it. Taking a sip makes me feel like I licked a rusty tire.Just wanted to throw it out there that I too have a Keurig story, which sucks.
I used to be like that with beer. I was a puusssy and would only drink Bacaradi Breezers. They were so tasty. Then my friend told me to stop being a little biitch. I took it the first time, but then it hurt my feelings because he kept calling me names. So I sucked it up and drank beer even though it tasted like piss. Now I love beer, I love all kinds of beer. White beer, pale beer, apricot beer, you name it. I love beer. I used to also be like that with coffee. It tastes like dirt. But then it became the social thing to do, to go hang out at coffee places. So I started drinking coffee. I love it now. I like all coffees.