I Heart Caffeine

I also dont drink coffee..People make me feel like im a leper because I dont drink..WTF is the social stigma with not being a coffee drinker..Screw that shit..The brits drink tea..I like Tea..Tea is civilized fluid.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

I don't know why but coffee just brings people together. It makes the world a wonderful place. Especially K-Cups, it makes it a better world.
But the brits are good people Ask Ollie..Tea is good too..Afternoon tea and crumpets are the BOMB..Also I just watched the Kings Speech...Makes you want to drink tea more..But I respect the K cups..How about the K car? Remember that or are you too young.
But the brits are good people Ask Ollie..Tea is good too..Afternoon tea and crumpets are the BOMB..Also I just watched the Kings Speech...Makes you want to drink tea more..But I respect the K cups..How about the K car? Remember that or are you too young.
Ollie is good people. I've met Ollie. We bet on basketball together, it didn't work too well. I did not watch the Kings Speech. I don't mind tea, but I prefer coffee. WTF is a K car. Do you mean K-Mart?
Ollie is good people. I've met Ollie. We bet on basketball together, it didn't work too well. I did not watch the Kings Speech. I don't mind tea, but I prefer coffee. WTF is a K car. Do you mean K-Mart?
K - car was a very popular car back in the day.
I watched The King's Speech for the first time a couple of days ago. I thought it was a good movie, but I was expecting a lot more for some reason. Geoffrey Rush IS an amazing actor though.You should watch Shine...I remember really enjoying it.Also, a K-car was my second car. My first was a gold 'vette. A Chevette.
I don't know why but coffee just brings people together. It makes the world a wonderful place. Especially K-Cups, it makes it a better world.
K-Cups bring people apart. People can only go one at a time. Not like a watercooler, that people can gather around and easily pour from back-to-back. K-Cups take too long for people to share a machine. They're mean, and everything that is wrong with society.
K-Cups bring people apart. People can only go one at a time. Not like a watercooler, that people can gather around and easily pour from back-to-back. K-Cups take too long for people to share a machine. They're mean, and everything that is wrong with society.
I love you
I love you
Seriously, nobody cares about the environment. We are all going to be dead anyways by the time the environment dies, so who cares? You are a hippie. Let me enjoy my coffee. If you could have your way, you would probably say hockey kills the environment too, because they use water to feed the ice, which could be used to feed dying polar bears or something. Go away hippie.
Yes, she is hideous. My mom and I have this argument all the time. Everytime I go home, we have the same argument, my mom thinks she is hot, I say she is not.
Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only later, realising it was your own hand.
  • Like 1
Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only later, realising it was your own hand.
LOL...Biatch response?BTW Britney Spears is dumb, but she used to be hot...like in 2002-2004 ish..Now she is like a 6....
I hate to admit it but I love it when people who don't "know" biatch react to biatch.
Because he's such a fun loving guy?
I hate to admit it but I love it when people who don't "know" biatch react to biatch.
Yeah, I know I don't "know" Biatch and I'm trying to get Biatch, but this K-Cup thing...I mean, won't someone PLEASE think of the children? Biatch does seem awfully "blonde", though.The mom vs Biatch about Cruz is funny, though.
Because he's such a fun loving guy?
I could spend days hanging out with biatch eating chinese for lunch and dinner and watching America's Got Talent together on a queen size bed eating beef jerky and drinking gatorade.
I could spend days hanging out with biatch eating chinese for lunch and dinner and watching America's Got Talent together on a queen size bed eating beef jerky and drinking gatorade.
Would you tell your wife afterwards or would she be involved too?
That actually sounds pretty sweet. Pretty sure Cordy should be there too, and you'd need different kind of jerky to mix things up. Maybe some pork and deer.Add Jin into the mix, and you have 4 seasons of a sit-com. Or maybe a rom-com.
I could spend days hanging out with biatch eating chinese for lunch and dinner and watching America's Got Talent together on a queen size bed eating beef jerky and drinking gatorade again.
F

ondling

Y

our

P

enis

Yeah, I know I don't "know" Biatch and I'm trying to get Biatch, but this K-Cup thing...I mean, won't someone PLEASE think of the children? Biatch does seem awfully "blonde", though.The mom vs Biatch about Cruz is funny, though.
You are so crazy.
I understand this and it doesn't help that he has a Bieber avatar. I hate him just for that.
But Bieber is a Leafs fan.
I like serge..He is good people..Just bad taste in hockey teams.
You really need to stop being such a negative person.
I hate to admit it but I love it when people who don't "know" wsox react to wsox.